The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Higgins re-signs for 4 years, $2.5M per

He just got handed $10,000,000.00

No wonder he was playing with a bit of fire last night.

I'd be over the moon too.

Actually, I'd be over the moon, then lap the sun a few times (just for show) supercharging myself with electromagnetic energy, and then blast back to earth at 200,000,000 MPH, straight into Boston Gardens, vapourizing Lucic and Marchand, before heading off to NY to annihilate Gary Bettman with my nuclear powered flatulence.

I'd rather sign Roy at 4.5 (same deal as burrows)

than Higgins at 2.5M. Yes Higgins has showed up night in night out for the Canucks, but those players are easy to find with the UFA.

For next year our top 9 should look like this :

Sedin

Sedin

Burrows

Kesler

Hansen

Kassian

Jensen

Roy (if resigned)

Barely any room for Higgins at 2.5M

Argh why can't Nuck fans be happy. Some fans are ripping the Roy trade which the Canucks got the best out of the deal espeically if they can resign Roy. Now Now complaining about this deal, Higgins for 2.5mil isn't that bad at all. He isn't a scorer by any means but at least he shows up every night.

MG is stitching this team up for a long stay in the land of oblivion. Who the f---k is he taking advice from? This guy is the invisible man in the playoffs. He is far too inconsistent and has no push back that I have noticed.

Another F------ING FAIL!

He just got handed $10,000,000.00

No wonder he was playing with a bit of fire last night.

I'd be over the moon too.

Actually, I'd be over the moon, then lap the sun a few times (just for show) supercharging myself with electromagnetic energy, and then blast back to earth at 200,000,000 MPH, straight into Boston Gardens, vapourizing Lucic and Marchand, before heading off to NY to annihilate Gary Bettman with my nuclear powered flatulence.

Archived