The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Think she likes me?

yogolol

So there's this girl I've been interested in and we've been hanging out a lot recently but never alone because she is always with her best friend (random fact, the friend is a lesbian) and we've been hitting it off and having good times. Anyways we're going on a trip where we spend a few days down at the beach (its with around 50 other kids in our grade, just finished grade 12) and leading up to it she asked me to her wingman during the trip. This initially threw me off and was a sign she wasnt interested in me, but it just so happens our cabin that was suppose to have 4 beds only has 2 double beds and she wants to share a bed with me instead of our other roommates who are both guys and more attractive guys than me. So basically I plan on making a move and just want some advice, what do you think, idk I just want to talk about it.

Maybe she feels worried/scared that someone will take advantage of her, but she trusts you as her friend not to make her feel violated. You should respect the friendship if that's all she wants from it. If she doesn't make it clear that she likes you in that way, don't pursue it anymore. You've got over previous crushes, you'll eventually get over this one if you have to.

Bottom line, you have to respect friendships, cause those are valuable. When you learn to respect women like this, you'll find a great one to hang onto forever.

I'll never understand why people ask relationship advice on CDC...terrible place for that kind of thing. You want people with relationship experience. :P

That being said, you should just go with the flow. You're young(congrats on grad btw), go and have a good time and see how it goes. If she gives you an opening...make a move stud! By then you'll know what's up. Don't forget protection. ;)

Archived