The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Think she likes me?

yogolol

So there's this girl I've been interested in and we've been hanging out a lot recently but never alone because she is always with her best friend (random fact, the friend is a lesbian) and we've been hitting it off and having good times. Anyways we're going on a trip where we spend a few days down at the beach (its with around 50 other kids in our grade, just finished grade 12) and leading up to it she asked me to her wingman during the trip. This initially threw me off and was a sign she wasnt interested in me, but it just so happens our cabin that was suppose to have 4 beds only has 2 double beds and she wants to share a bed with me instead of our other roommates who are both guys and more attractive guys than me. So basically I plan on making a move and just want some advice, what do you think, idk I just want to talk about it.

She wants to share a bed.

She wants you to be her "wingman"

OK. If she gets you to rub her shoulders and leaves the shirt on you're a good friend. Shoot yourself.

If you manage to dryhump a little bit and she pushes back you're in. I really don't mean to be crass but just a little casual pelvic thrust (sustained push) will tell you all you need to know the first night.

It is obvious she likes you, but to what degree you need to have the stones to find out

Is there something cool in the area that isn't common knowledge? Do some research, then tell her you need to show something cool. If she's into you, she'll go with you, where you can make your move away from her friends. If not, she'll invite her lesbian friend and you can enjoy a romantic weekend with Rosie Palmer and her 5 sisters.

Archived