The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Henrik & Daniel Sedin's Next Contracts

just for the record I don`t want them to get traded and they might just be one of my favorite players in the league and I do believe they should spend the rest of their careers here.....but if they were to get traded after the Canucks struggle in the next year or 2, then I am all for it.

only resign the twins of its for peanuts.....so u can go and get Shea Weber and go on a run in 2015.

Booth-Kesler-Burrows

D.Sedin- H Sedin- Kassian

Higgins-Horvat-Hansen

Sestito-Gaunce-Lain

Hamhuis-Shea Weber

Edler-Garrison

Fistric-Bieksa

I think the twins have 3 years left on them at a first line level. I dont know how they feel about becoming second liners with limited PP time. They may want to head back to Modo at that point.

Give them 6mil for 2 years as an extension. Signing them any longer than this is a mistake IMHO. Its not an insult or to take anything away from them. Linden was able to grind away on the fourth line at age 35 to 37. Naslund quit at 36 . I dont think the Twins want to grind away unless we are still bonifide contenders.

Wait what? You unreasonably criticized me for making a claim that the Sedins were not playoff producers. You claimed they were point-per-game-players. I proved you wrong. They are not point-per-game players. Thus, you are wrong. You claimed I was ignorant--clearly this is not the case because I have facts to back me up--making yourself be the ignorant one.

Archived