The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Luongo to report to training camp

dangler696969

there is no drama here.

Cory outplayed Lu - Lu lost his spot

Nucks tried to trade lu - no takers because of the CBA changes

Both Lu and Cory played well. Lu was the more ready and better goalie in the playoffs

Nucks reassessed and decided to stay with Lu.

Hockey players live a good life and make a lot of money - they live the dream. We should never feel sorry for things like have to be a back up or being traded.

Awesome! This makes me a happy guy.

Wow guys what an up and down couple year's

for luongo and us.

When we traded for lu he became my favorite player. And I stayed with him thru the hard times.

Now I hope to be rewarded for our and mine own loyal patience with a huge , vezna type performance this season.

If luongo gets hot at the right time he can single handedly win us a cup and I truly believe that.

Go Canucks !

there is no drama here.

Cory outplayed Lu - Lu lost his spot

Nucks tried to trade lu - no takers because of the CBA changes

Both Lu and Cory played well. Lu was the more ready and better goalie in the playoffs

Nucks reassessed and decided to stay with Lu.

Hockey players live a good life and make a lot of money - they live the dream. We should never feel sorry for things like have to be a back up or being traded.

I'm not sure that's how it went. From the looks of the situation it seemed no other team wanted to take on Luongo's contract, the Canucks had to trade a goalie, they traded Schneider for a song (potentially, hopefully not), and Luongo wins back the #1 position by default while everybody in the organization kisses his ass and begs him to come back.

I'm not sure that's how it went. From the looks of the situation it seemed no other team wanted to take on Luongo's contract, the Canucks had to trade a goalie, they traded Schneider for a song (potentially, hopefully not), and Luongo wins back the #1 position by default while everybody in the organization kisses his ass and begs him to come back.

Archived