The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Luongo to report to training camp

dangler696969

Old news.... after lu changed his agents panic mode sank in and his new agent actually confirmed it on tsn.... team 1040 was all over it... i would give out sources but then i would have to dig up old info and its too late to do that... if you watching and paying attention you know what i am talking about is true.

Old news.... after lu changed his agents panic mode sank in and his new agent actually confirmed it on tsn.... team 1040 was all over it... i would give out sources but then i would have to dig up old info and its too late to do that... if you watching and paying attention you know what i am talking about is true.

I'm still curious as to when Corey outplayed Luongo? Sure as hell was not in any playoff game I ever seen. As far as regular season goes they were pretty much on par with each other during Corey Shneider time in Vancouver.... I just want the season to start and for all this silly bullish to go away.

It's the clueless fans and even more clueless media dragging on this fiasco. I cannot believe how utterly moronic people are when it comes to this whole situation. I'm just glad Vancouver chose the best goalie moving forward....

Go Canucks, go Luongo.... :)

I find it hilarious how many people fell victim to the Toronto media's attempt at degrading Luongo to the point where the Luongo haters were saying let him go or free.

Sheep, you're all sheep.

You get angry at Vancouver media yet you are sheep to the Toronto media.

I'm still curious as to when Corey outplayed Luongo? Sure as hell was not in any playoff game I ever seen. As far as regular season goes they were pretty much on par with each other during Corey Shneider time in Vancouver.... I just want the season to start and for all this silly bullish to go away.

It's the clueless fans and even more clueless media dragging on this fiasco. I cannot believe how utterly moronic people are when it comes to this whole situation. I'm just glad Vancouver chose the best goalie moving forward....

Can you please take Lu's shlong out of your mouth. Lu himself said it was time to move on, and did you not see how disappointed he was at the trade deadline? He hired a new agent for some good reason because you don't drop a agent who you signed $100,000,000 in contracts to deal with the media.

Luongo quote from April 2012:

“It’s going to be what’s best for the team,” said Luongo. “Whatever scenario that is, I’m okay with it - whether that involves me being here or not is okay. We’ve got a lot of potential in this locker room, there’s a great core of guys, and the chance to do something special.”

Some more fun on Luo's twitter:

Brad Ziemer@BradZiemer 26 Jul

Luongo's Yaletown condo, by the way, remains on the market. Listed at its original asking price of $4.2 million. #Canucks

Strombone@strombone1 26 Jul

@BradZiemer seems a little pricy.......

Blake Price@blakeprice1040 26 Jul

@strombone1 @BradZiemer He should change agents... Real estate agents I mean.. might get a sale..

Strombone@strombone1 26 Jul

@blakeprice1040 @BradZiemer ill give it 18 months before making any decisions

Blake Price@blakeprice1040 26 Jul

@strombone1 @BradZiemer that's usually when the good offers come in.. good plan

Archived