The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Post Yo Pet Thread...

Rate this topic

nux4lyfe

17905_10155363838260048_1270224977401883

And after posting this, he bolted this morning after he got spooked by a train screeching it's brakes in the watershed. If anyone in the Delta area sees him in the watershed or bog (where he last may have been seen) please try to grab him (he's friendly but likely scared) PLEASE pm me. His family desperately wants him home.

And after posting this, he bolted this morning after he got spooked by a train screeching it's brakes in the watershed. If anyone in the Delta area sees him in the watershed or bog (where he last may have been seen) please try to grab him (he's friendly but likely scared) PLEASE pm me. His family desperately wants him home.

Ruh oh. I'm nowhere near Delta so won't be able to keep an eye out but make sure to put up a pic on FB with the PetFinder and dog park groups in the area. Hope the little guy makes it home safe!

Here's a good pic of mine supporting the Canucks though:

BwDmgbJCIAAhZSV.jpg

Edited by elvis15

Oh no...can I share this on FB? I have friends/an ex in Delta and will get the word out!

Oh no...can I share this on FB? I have friends/an ex in Delta and will get the word out!

Share away Deb, appreciated! We were out again all day today and no luck so far. We've shared on FB, on the Delta animal shelter page, petfinder and Craigslist.

• 3 months later...

Cute kitty AJ! Glad to hear Gilly is OK with it too. Older cats can be quite territorial.

Thank you :) we adopted him from the spca :)

We got a kitten because I was told by numerous people Gilly would be more accepting quicker. It probably helps that he's pretty much a kitten version of the 'only' cat Gilly ever got along with.

Heard some noise down stairs and just let a very smart, good, hungry, dirty Jack in the front door to two very happy and relieved parents!!! Thank you SO much to everyone for their help and concern!

This may seem a little creepy JR, but I also live by the Watershed within earshot of the tracks. We could be neighbors lol