The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I HATE Clayton Stoner and David Booth

Guest Pinchin

Guest Pinchin

And if you are going to blame anyone, don't blame Stoner. He partook in a legal activity.

If you do have an issue with this, bring it up with the BC government who allows this to happen to make a few bucks. Stoner was just one of several hundered that they allowed to do the hunt this year.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

And if you are going to blame anyone, don't blame Stoner. He partook in a legal activity.

If you do have an issue with this, bring it up with the BC government who allows this to happen to make a few bucks. Stoner was just one of several hundered that they allowed to do the hunt this year.

Guest Pinchin

People usually make a rug or wall mount out of them. You might think it's sick or wrong, but who are you or anyone for that matter to judge what someone does that is perfectly legal.

I've been against hunting in the past on this site but I have been educated about legal hunting and the processes of killing animals for food, and now find it acceptable to some degree. However, I just find it weak in general that people get off on shooting animals with a gun or modernized weapon, it's so unfair and pathetic. As far as Booth and Stoner go I would question why they don't hunt in order to put food on the table year round. It seems like they have small man syndrome and get off on killing basically defenceless animals or shooting their guns off but I digress.

I am one to judge. I have every right to do so. The Quakers judged legal Slave owners in the 1800's, back in the day they were ostracized, today they would be heroes.

Too many bleeding hearts here. Hunting is totally fine regardless it is for food or trophies. It is beyond regulated. It's not like people are out shooting every moving animal that crosses their path. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean that there is something wrong with it.

bears_aboutus_large.jpg

"It's the... Bear necessities

The simple bear necessities

Forget about your worries and your strife

I mean the... Bear necessities

Old Mother Nature's recipes

It is not like David Booth raped your wife."

Get over it. Hunting grizzlies is legal in BC with a licence. Come back to me when these guys start hunting people. (imho They can start with certain whiney left-wing bloggers and reporters.)

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...-bear-hunt.html

Clayton Stoner and David Booth have something in common, other than me hating them both. It seems Clayton Stoner has trophy hunted a Grizzly in the Great Bear Rainforest (with all the legal permits) and left the headless and skinless carcass to rot. I am not against hunting and fishing, but I am vehemently opposed to trophy hunting. Clayton Stoner, I think you are one GIANT DOUCHE.

You can eat bear meat. It just takes longer to prepare, so people usually don't bother. You can't just make a steak out of it, but you can stew it, rotisserie, make sausages/jerky, etc...

Back on topic though. Most hockey players come from small towns. They have lots of money. What do you guys expect? A lot of these guys are goign to be conservative gun types.

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...-bear-hunt.html

Clayton Stoner and David Booth have something in common, other than me hating them both. It seems Clayton Stoner has trophy hunted a Grizzly in the Great Bear Rainforest (with all the legal permits) and left the headless and skinless carcass to rot. I am not against hunting and fishing, but I am vehemently opposed to trophy hunting. Clayton Stoner, I think you are one GIANT DOUCHE.

I have no problem with this. It's legal and there's a a reason why it's legal. As people have said, once hunters start doing something illegal, then cry about it. If you have a problem, don't whine about it on CDC, that won't change anything.

Archived