The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Exchange]

Master 112

I actually thought BJ was suspicious once SD turned up TP and Aladeen turned up mafia, but the speed with which people are jumping on the wagon gives me pause. Votes for a mafia that don't involve an investigation or obvious evidence usually take a while to gain momentum because their teammates are usually a little slow to jump on board.

I'm wondering about King Heffy. Thoughts on whether Aladeen would plan to invite a teammate or a random TP into the "sheriff alliance" with the first "investigation"?

I actually thought BJ was suspicious once SD turned up TP and Aladeen turned up mafia, but the speed with which people are jumping on the wagon gives me pause. Votes for a mafia that don't involve an investigation or obvious evidence usually take a while to gain momentum because their teammates are usually a little slow to jump on board.

I'm wondering about King Heffy. Thoughts on whether Aladeen would plan to invite a teammate or a random TP into the "sheriff alliance" with the first "investigation"?

My next suspect is Peaches or King Heffy.

Peaches because he's all about the fake pms when he's mafia. If anyone has seen his pms recently where he's been talking with someone else about how he or "they" are not mafia chances are he's mafia along with the guy he's talking to.

King Heffy because the way his post took the heat off of Aladeen and sent a spinning sheep vote for all the heard to join.

My bets on King Heffy this time around.

vote King Heffy

Ok, I read through the thread again and Kesler87 stuck out to me big time, I think there is a strong chance he is mafia with how he was playing dumb at first but we know he's played the game before, and he was right on board with getting out SD, though I still think BJ could be mafia as well and we shouldn't write him off, I am getting a much stronger feeling from kesler right now.

Un-Vote Bombay Javelin

Vote Kesler 87

Ok, I read through the thread again and Kesler87 stuck out to me big time, I think there is a strong chance he is mafia with how he was playing dumb at first but we know he's played the game before, and he was right on board with getting out SD, though I still think BJ could be mafia as well and we shouldn't write him off, I am getting a much stronger feeling from kesler right now.

Un-Vote Bombay Javelin

Vote Kesler 87

My next suspect is Peaches or King Heffy.

Peaches because he's all about the fake pms when he's mafia. If anyone has seen his pms recently where he's been talking with someone else about how he or "they" are not mafia chances are he's mafia along with the guy he's talking to.

King Heffy because the way his post took the heat off of Aladeen and sent a spinning sheep vote for all the heard to join.

My bets on King Heffy this time around.

vote King Heffy

Archived