The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Pittsburgh Penguins | 10:00 AM | SNET-P

Blueberries

4-1 Pens

Crosby is outplayed by Henrik basically the whole game, but everytime they aren't on the ice against each other, Crosby dominates.

Glass and Weise go at it in the first, but neither connect with a single punch.

Despite that however, the pens are fired up and end up with two goals from Crosby.

In the third they get goals from Bortuzzo and Martin.

D sedin with the only canucks goal.

Not feelin the idea of Kes with the twins long term if the roster stays as is. We have had problems scoring from the 2nd line in the past, now we're taking the best player away from it... If it's just to get him going while Burr is out then I think its fine.

But now's the time to test it out-especially against a strong opponent. We got a coupla'wild cards in Kass & Schray, as well. Imagine if 1 (or TWO!) of them start taking it to a higher level? We might start developing a young, fast, & deep, puck-possession type of team. A little optimism isn't cyanide.

Lovehate these early morning games. I set the bar low for them...it'll be a battle for sure. But we're rolling now, look out.

Beautiful day when there is a Canucks game in the morning and a Lions game in the afternoon. What's not to love about this life?

Lovehate these early morning games. I set the bar low for them...it'll be a battle for sure. But we're rolling now, look out.

Beautiful day when there is a Canucks game in the morning and a Lions game in the afternoon. What's not to love about this life?

Not to mention a crucial Whitecaps game in between! :towel:

It's sports heaven for Van fans! And I'm boldly calling victories in all 3 games!

Archived