The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Jordan Tootoo and John-Michael Liles on the trade market

Umm, yea. Tootoo can hit, fight, and actually put up a decent amount of points. What can Sestito do again?

How bout tied with Colton Orr to lead the league in hits? Lol Weise is in like a 15 way tie for 2nd.

Don't get me wrong I love a good tootoo highlight but screw him.. our fourth line is doing their job just fine.

Umm, yea. Tootoo can hit, fight, and actually put up a decent amount of points. What can Sestito do again?

Tom can dish clean, hard hits, fore-check well and stand up for himself in fights better than Jordin. No turtles or dirty shots from big #29.

Also, both guys are pointless so far and -1 so the points argument doesn't stand right now. Jordin also plays 1 minute and change more than Tom per game, for what that's worth. However, with the $1.15M in salary cap space we signed Richardson too. Now tell me, which of these guys would you rather have?

You must be high.

Sure am bud... And when I had a chance to confirm I wasn't just too high thinking our fourth line was putting up some points, getting shots and leading the league hits.. Guess what??? the stats agreed.

CDC can cry themselves to sleep over Sestito and Weise, I for one am glad our coach came into the season with an open mind and watched them play before demanding trades and begging for an overpaid tootoo.

Go smoke a bowl and maybe you'll understand what's going on out there on the ice and that your fourth line is never gonna be made up of 3 Jarome Iginla's.

Sure am bud... And when I had a chance to confirm I wasn't just too high thinking our fourth line was putting up some points, getting shots and leading the league hits.. Guess what??? the stats agreed.

CDC can cry themselves to sleep over Sestito and Weise, I for one am glad our coach came into the season with an open mind and watched them play before demanding trades and begging for an overpaid tootoo.

Go smoke a bowl and maybe you'll understand what's going on out there on the ice and that your fourth line is never gonna be made up of 3 Jarome Iginla's.

I'm getting smoked out just reading this.

I always back up my 4th liners, but Sestito and Weise (more so Sestito) need to be upgraded on if this team wants a successful season.

Where are all the Gillis haters who insist that he should be ashamed of himself for suggesting that he try to emulate the Redwings m.o....when one of the best GMs in the NHL (Holland) has to sweeten the pot to get an overpaid depth player out of the way of one of his prospects... Oh my Gillis, even the Redwings may have made a mistake. I thought only MG...

Hey, anyone notice what The Monster has done this year in a Redwings jersey. Haha, suck it Leafs!

Where are all the Gillis haters who insist that he should be ashamed of himself for suggesting that he try to emulate the Redwings m.o....when one of the best GMs in the NHL (Holland) has to sweeten the pot to get an overpaid depth player out of the way of one of his prospects... Oh my Gillis, even the Redwings may have made a mistake. I thought only MG...

Hey, anyone notice what The Monster has done this year in a Redwings jersey. Haha, suck it Leafs!

Dyu reckon we would have kept Hunter Shinkaruk if Booth had been cleared / traded / bought out?

Lolsies at the Leafs trying to get anything for JMLiles. They should just accept what someone gives them for him. They need the cap space so badly! And as for Tootoo, I am kind of curious as to why the Wings don't want him around, when he is obviously a good role player. He played well in Nashville!

I wish Nonis would consider a Liles for Booth swap but I doubt he would.

That would free up a dman for a possible trade (Bieksa?)

That could potentially be a fair swap but where does Booth fit in Toronto's line up?

JVR - Bozak - Kessel

Lupul - Kadri - Clarkson

Raymond - Bolland - Kulemin

Booth? - McClement - Orr/Mclaren

Archived