The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] TO @ VAN | 4:00 PM | CBC | Pavel Bure Jersey Retirement |

Blueberries

Pavel Bure  

151 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Because the conspiracy that the league hates the Canucks isn't real.

Refs have to call those. They are potencial injury causing hits and the flip over the glass is auto.

Now try to stop trolling for the ref debate for the rest of the game and just try to enjoy watching.

I know people say the league favours the Sharks and they dive and stuff, but this is how the Sharks play, exactly how the Canucks are playing, (with a good PP). People have got to let up on the conspiracy theories with the Sharks a bit. They're a GREAT possesion team and that's how they get their PP's.

Canucks are also a top puck possession team but haven't got near the PP time SJS did (until last 2 games). But Sharks have a freekin deadly PP, many I haven't seen such a PP since 10/11 Canucks.

Canucks are also a top puck possession team but haven't got near the PP time SJS did (until last 2 games). But Sharks have a freekin deadly PP, many I haven't seen such a PP since 10/11 Canucks.

Not nearly as good as the Sharks are. They're top 3 in the NHL for a reason. They are playing exacty how the Sharks have played this season minus the PP which is a great sign.

Archived