The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN vs DAL - 12/19/13 - 5:30PM

Strombone1

No thanks.

I'd rather not have PP's instead of being called a bunch of divers.

That's only because the military industrial complex that runs the Boston Bruins and their media insists on calling the Canucks divers and spreading that message across the league.

When other teams like the Sharks, Kings, and Bruins dive, nobody in the media notices or cares.

That's only because the military industrial complex that runs the Boston Bruins and their media insists on calling the Canucks divers and spreading that message across the league.

When other teams like the Sharks, Kings, and Bruins dive, nobody in the media notices or cares.

Have a look at the team PIM stats.... It's unbelievable that the Sharks have the most PPs in the league and have also been shorthanded the least. When I watch them all I see are uncalled infractions.

Just got home from christmas shopping in Metrotown was planning on leaving at 4:30 but the lines were insane so I missed the first peroid, anyways I see the score is 2-1 for the stars... Is Van playing good at least? Anyone wanna fill me in :) Please.

Have a look at the team PIM stats.... It's unbelievable that the Sharks have the most PPs in the league and have also been shorthanded the least. When I watch them all I see are uncalled infractions.

At least Mike Yeo agrees with us. Too bad the refs and the league can't (or won't) do anything about it.

I like how we rallied back to atleast a 2-1 game. Canucks just need to be patient and the chances will come, don't sacrifice defense for offense! 2 more goals win the game and we got 2 periods to do it. I think by playing solid defense we'll win, after all can't start offense without defense.

Just got home from christmas shopping in Metrotown was planning on leaving at 4:30 but the lines were insane so I missed the first peroid, anyways I see the score is 2-1 for the stars... Is Van playing good at least? Anyone wanna fill me in :) Please.

We let in 2 goals in 15 seconds - weren't ready to start the game...then things settled down and we did better...

They scored 2 quick goals and Higgins got a nice one back. It has been pretty even I would say, Torts didn't take a timeout after the 2 quick goals.

Archived