The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN vs DAL - 12/19/13 - 5:30PM

Strombone1

he's been good all year you idiot. 2.18GAA and .922 save % doesn't happen over "a handful" of games

get a clue about hockey then come back

You get a clue you clown.

The Canucks have played great defense in front of him and thats most of the reason he has those numbers.

Even Lacks numbers are great so there goes your Luongo's been great theory.

I guess Torts was wrong for calling him out too hey.

Nikushkin is only in the NHL now because of his size. Development wise he's far from a slam dunk ..the raw tools are there but he doesn't strike me as a potential franchise player.

Do you honestly think Bo Horvat strikes you as a franchise player? Not trying to troll but I dunno. Horvat just doesn't look as if he has the same drive as a future star player. Third liner sure. But thats as far as I see him going. A somewhat decent second liner at best.

Torts needs to have more balls, otherwise he's following the same trend as AV.

It's obvious when Lu is off. He should have recognized it after the third goal.

Yeah I think most of us did. I was hoping he wasn't going to start this game, maybe not a good call by Torts...Starting Lack tomorrow makes sense, let him get in there against a good team and should motivate Lu to regroup, not playing against the Hawks

You get a clue you clown.

The Canucks have played great defense in front of him and thats most of the reason he has those numbers.

Even Lacks numbers are great so there goes your Luongo's been great theory.

I guess Torts was wrong for calling him out too hey.

lmao Lack has played in 6 games, thanks for proving you know nothing.

yeah those games such as boston where we gave up 40+ shots were clearly won because of our awesome defense that game right?

please show me where torts has called him out other than saying "we probably needed a save on that 2nd goal" after the minnesota game.

stop talking now

Torts needs to have more balls, otherwise he's following the same trend as AV.

It's obvious when Lu is off. He should have recognized it after the third goal.

31 starts in 37 games...at 34, I would be surprised if he, or any goalie could stay "fresh". You can break a horse if you ride it too hard...Having the Sedins play the most minutes in the league for the first 30 games seems to have left them slightly broken as well. The knock on Torts' style?

Our team needs to be consistent if we are even going to make a dent in the playoffs. Sky may not be falling but those of us who see the season as a whole know we need to be better. There are teams in this league that we have no chance. BUT with team effort and more chemistry from now to April we may have a chance.

Nikushkin is only in the NHL now because of his size. Development wise he's far from a slam dunk ..the raw tools are there but he doesn't strike me as a potential franchise player.

I was only being half serious with my comment, ( we all knew after the goal people were going to say stuff like that) but I heard Tom Gagliardi state in the Dallas feed during intermission that his team tried to trade up in the draft to get Valeri, they were shocked as hell when Vancouver passed on him after the Schneider trade.

Apparently there are scouts out there that think he's the real deal.

Archived