The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN vs DAL - 12/19/13 - 5:30PM

Strombone1

LOL - Lehtonen has allowed 13 goals the past 3 games - but tonight, the Canucks have only 1?

This team hasn't changed in 2 years...playing good enough to win a few - but not good enough to be a top team anymore...

Canucks are down to only a 2.9% at winning the Stanley cup this year...

Torts needs to have more balls, otherwise he's following the same trend as AV.

It's obvious when Lu is off. He should have recognized it after the third goal.

Exactly what i thought.

Don't be surprised if Lack doesn't some day outplay Luongo and take the #1 job just like Schneider clearly did. That day might not be too far away.

Torts is already seeing some of that right now i expect Lack to see more action especially if Luongo keeps playing so many mediocre games.

You get a clue you clown.

The Canucks have played great defense in front of him and thats most of the reason he has those numbers.

Even Lacks numbers are great so there goes your Luongo's been great theory.

I guess Torts was wrong for calling him out too hey.

haha your a clown dude, did you graduate high school? Because your comments make no sense and you sound like a 5 year old....

So it can't be that 2 goalies are just pretty good and that is why they have good numbers? Lack has to suck because he is a backup?

Exactly what i thought.

Don't be surprised if Lack doesn't some day outplay Luongo and take the #1 job just like Schneider clearly did. That day might not be too far away.

Torts is already seeing some of that right now i expect Lack to see more action especially if Luongo keeps playing so many mediocre games.

awww poor little Schneider fan still butthurt that they traded him?

LOL - Lehtonen has allowed 13 goals the past 3 games - but tonight, the Canucks have only 1?

This team hasn't changed in 2 years...playing good enough to win a few - but not good enough to be a top team anymore...

Canucks are down to only a 2.9% at winning the Stanley cup this year...

Not saying this will happen but I bet you the Kings % at winning the cup two years ago at this point was much much much lower.

Do you honestly think Both Horvat strikes you as a franchise player? Not trying to troll but I dunno. Horvat just doesn't look as if he has the same drive as a future star player. Third liner sure. But thats as far as I see him going. A somewhat decent second liner at best.

So leading the OHL playoffs in goals doesn't strike you as drive? You won't have to teach this kid D. Like Toews he already knows it. With his increase year over year in points I think most GMs would rather build around him than a guy thats could bolt home after his ELC if he doesn't get the cash he wants.

Hey bro..dont get me started,,I am sticking up for Luongo here..if you dont like it,,all I can say is FOAD (in caps)

You can say whatever you want, but your man-love for Lou borders on creepy with comments like that. He's a grown man, and he doesn't read this BS forum.

Archived