The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What did you get for Christmas?

logic

Best received - beautiful messenger bag w/ matching toque and boxers from my gf.

Best given - re-gifted novel to my best friend from high school in toronto, with two tabs of west coast magic tucked into the middle of the book. He was so underwhelmed until I told him to flip to that page, then started dancing around in glee.

Best received - beautiful messenger bag w/ matching toque and boxers from my gf.

Best given - re-gifted novel to my best friend from high school in toronto, with two tabs of west coast magic tucked into the middle of the book. He was so underwhelmed until I told him to flip to that page, then started dancing around in glee.

How did you ship that? Greyhound?

$90

More chocolate than I know what to do with (German relatives)

Canucks snapback

A Hockey News book

Some clothes (including socks)

Some Steam games (Left 4 Dead 2 is free right now guis)

A calendar

I pretty much have everything I want

Thank you so much for letting me know.

My family made a donation in my name to my favourite animal rescue. Which is exactly what I wanted.

I gave my kids $$ mostly this year, as one's going on a trip in the New Year and the other needs to replenish his hockey tickets fund..

We're making it less and less about "stuff" and focusing more on having a nice dinner together. Buying out of the hype.

$350 Cash

$25 Cineplex Card

Slippers

3 Shirts from Mark's

Aqua Rug

Toblerone only 1 so far last year i got 6 brother and sister didn't want theirs

ticket to Canucks vs Buffalo going with my brother in law courtesy of my Dad

still got stuff back home to open up from my Mom and Sister over at my Dad's

also my present to myself hoping they still have some here is a Dell Laptop regular 1299.99 down to 999.99

Nice, every time I ask someone if they want to play cribbage I get this, "what's that?"

I got a 42" LED tv for our bedroom, Ass Cred 4, electric razor, weather resistant gear, 14 piece cookware set, 4 piece wok set. Nice little haul.

I made my wife cry getting her a set of shot glasses shaped like camera lenses.

is ass cred like street cred, just better?

Anywho, I got a Millionaires Heritage Classic Jersey from the inlaws, Canucks tix to the final game of the season from the brother in law, a gas card from the other brother in law, a canucks coaches jacket from my parents, a canucks hat and a surface pro 2 from my wife and daughter, and some other stuff.

Archived