The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Group A • Dec. 28 • Canada vs. Czech Republic • 8:30 AM PT

Please deb. We are excusing them of being biasd over one call. Barely even disputing the call in itself. There's a huge difference.

Mcdavid has been undisciplined.

True, but the shut ups usually lead down a path that's anything but game related, so just trying to keep it at that. :)

But...but...puck moving defenseman are the ultimate players! Without them we're nothing, CDC said so.

There's puck moving d-men like Shea Weber who are great on both ends of the ice. Then there's puck moving d-men like Hoff, which Dumba seems to be like. In other words not strong in their own zone.

I just started watching in the 3rd and those complaining about the refs seem to be dead on. I've seen a Czech player crosscheck a Canadian player in the numbers sending him head first into the boards with no call. I've seen a Czech try hit a Canadian d man only to jump and flying elbow the guy with no consequences. Clearly this Tom Sestito poster is about as good at seeing what's going on during a hockey game as the actual Sestito is at playing the game.

Archived