The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Recall] Archibald

Strombone1

Booth and Weise took extra skating time after the practise so it looks like they're the one's in the dog house.

Those two seem to be working themselves down the depth chart. Both invisible lately. I don't expect regular game breaking from Weise - imo he needs to be at his best to maintain a spot on the fourth line, but Booth has been frustrating as hell to watch and has been an anchor (in a bad way) on the third line. Hard to maintain faith that he's going to get his game back when he looks borderline disinterested/vacant out there.

Booth and Weise took extra skating time after the practise so it looks like they're the one's in the dog house. Kassian isn't listed as injured

A nice little message to Booth and Weise would be to put Archie on the 3rd line with Richardson and Hansen. Something like

Sedins Santorelli

Higgins (or Sestito) Kesler Kassian

Archibald Richardson Hansen

Sestito (or Weise) Dalpe Booth.

Archibald, Sestito and Kassian in the line up, niiiice.

Too bad we didnt ice this lineup against LA and send someone after Brown. I can't think of anyone on the Pens we need to take out.

On the contrary, I hope the shrine we have all been working on is rightfully given to James Neal for his knee contact with rat marchand.

^Agree, standing-O for Neal is in order. ..Booth is driving me to drink-banish that bum to the Serengheti plains, to hunt large animals with his freekin' crossbow. The guy must think he's Ernest Hemingway, & it's still the 1940's. He's probably taking secret payoffs(from Bettman) to mess with our squad/city.

^Agree, standing-O for Neal is in order. ..Booth is driving me to drink-banish that bum to the Serengheti plains, to hunt large animals with his freekin' crossbow. The guy must think he's Ernest Hemingway, & it's still the 1940's. He's probably taking secret payoffs(from Bettman) to mess with our squad/city.

i would shoot a black bear in the middle of vancouver to go back to the 40's.

also congrats archie, i have faith he will tear it up again!

Sestito and Archie both LW, no? If Kassian OK I would go back to that same line. Sestito-Kesler-Kassian. Archie takes 4LW.

Very discouraging to see Weise slide sideways or downhill. As soon as Kassian was moved to RW the play of the 3rd line fell off except for Richardson. He is perhaps the most under rated Canuck.

If you watch Kassian he ends up playing LW the entire game anyways. Booth has to cross over to RW so often I don't know why they don't just switch positions and go with that.

People cheering this, you do realize that we are in the most important stretch of our franchise history and do not need another injury. Archibald is not a benefit to our team. He is a plug in a dam full of holes and a team like the Penguins could easily destroy the dam (or anyone from the next 5 games).

This sucks!

People cheering this, you do realize that we are in the most important stretch of our franchise history and do not need another injury. Archibald is not a benefit to our team. He is a plug in a dam full of holes and a team like the Penguins could easily destroy the dam (or anyone from the next 5 games).

This sucks!

Most important stretch of this franchise history?

Okay...

Archived