The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CGY - 1/18/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

Hartley has been pulling this sort of BS for years, and Torts is not the first coach to take issue with it:

Quote: Rangers coach John Muckler nearly came to blows with Colorado coach Bob Hartley as the two walked across the ice at the end of last night's game in McNichols Arena. Incensed that Hartley had deployed his enforcers Scott Parker and Jeff Odgers against Wayne Gretzky's line late in the Rangers' 6-3 victory, Muckler got in the Avalanche rookie coach's face after the final buzzer as both teams' players and coaches came together.

As for the source of his anger, Muckler said: "He put his . . . he put Parker and Odgers out to play against Gretz' line and then Parker ran Gretz. The game is over with. I don't mind if it wasn't. I just think it was a cheap shot, which it was. It was a minor-league move. Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/...#ixzz2qoqj10a5

Awesome. Really well done!!! Great perspective!

No.

It could be argued however, that it reflects poorly against the fanbase and adds to the perceived culture of whining that is associated to this team.

Stop trying to pick fights deb, others are allowed to have opinions that differ from yours.

Read my lips: I. don't. care. what people think. And I represent me here, not you. I am pro Canucks...that's the theme on the Canuck boards. It prevails. And, like you, I can offer a different opinion also. And I do.

And I'm not picking fights...I was defending myself. There's a difference.

Archived