The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

YES!

1SportsLover1

I am jumping for joy, I was the one that wrote the article that Buble was RIGHT! And now Lebrun just said that the rebuild is on and everyone outside sedins available. which is amazing , sedins will continue to slow down and just be mentors and retire canucks , and we will still lose because as I said pretty soon they will not even put up 50 points. Lu isnt gonna wanna stay around either, we need to go all in, its the only way. OMG ITS HAPPENIING, I wonder if it was Bubles comments that put management over the edge and decided it was time. I want to thank all the ppl that agreed with my piece and for those that didnt and wanted to keep hanging on , well ..... I told u you were wrong. Look for guys like Edler exc to for sure hopefully be moved before deadline, how amazing would it be if on deadline day or before we just unload everybody !! Be happy about this guys, we are all in this together as fans, We have some amazing prospects already like horvat and shinkaruk, look at the game Bo had last night! and hopefully we can go all out for Mcdavid and build a power house team and be a DYNASTY!!!!!! Hopefully in 3-5 years doing it the right way and stocking up picks and prospects we can take over this league and be a DYNASTY!!!!!!!!!!

I am jumping for joy, I was the one that wrote the article that Buble was RIGHT! And now Lebrun just said that the rebuild is on and everyone outside sedins available. which is amazing , sedins will continue to slow down and just be mentors and retire canucks , and we will still lose because as I said pretty soon they will not even put up 50 points. Lu isnt gonna wanna stay around either, we need to go all in, its the only way. OMG ITS HAPPENIING, I wonder if it was Bubles comments that put management over the edge and decided it was time. I want to thank all the ppl that agreed with my piece and for those that didnt and wanted to keep hanging on , well ..... I told u you were wrong. Look for guys like Edler exc to for sure hopefully be moved before deadline, how amazing would it be if on deadline day or before we just unload everybody !! Be happy about this guys, we are all in this together as fans, We have some amazing prospects already like horvat and shinkaruk, look at the game Bo had last night! and hopefully we can go all out for Mcdavid and build a power house team and be a DYNASTY!!!!!! Hopefully in 3-5 years doing it the right way and stocking up picks and prospects we can take over this league and be a DYNASTY!!!!!!!!!!

Well it must be then. I mean, it wasn't Eklund, right?

regards,

G.

Did u see the way Lebrun looked at the camera and spoke, and no need to namecall, it just shows ur classless .

He said decisions have been made and that its time . Stop being in denial , I hope edler and kes exc burr whoever get moved out before deadline and in the off season and have an amazing draft , Ho Sang and Ivan Barbashev and we can maybe even trade up, do whatever to rebuild the right way! Lets build a Dynasty!

Listen guys, we should have eachothers back and be happy about this, anyone doubting will be smiling if we get a Mcdavid exc exc. I want to see our canucks be a young fast exciting team ready to take over, rather then slow meat n potatoes type team. I am complelty lost as to why some ppl are so difficult. Mark my words, all the doubters will be loving it and acting like they were for it all along. Kudos to Gillis and co. for having the you know what to make this decision!

Well I don't recall your article, however I believe you are on the right track. The time has come to commit to a re-build and go all-in. By the time the Sedins retire our team should be back to the level of 2011.

Thanks man, its awesome to have support! Me and you know whats up. I wish ppl could stop with sarcasm and be more open minded, I hope these next few drafts we get atleast a #1 and build up an amazing team, u said when sedins retire we shud be like 2011, I have been saying a proper rebuild takes 3-5 years , possibly less, and we already have way more then others teams start with and way more to offer via trade. so many teams start cuz they have no young talent, we got Bo and Hunter! Lets Build a Dynasty and thanks for having my back

Listen guys, we should have eachothers back and be happy about this, anyone doubting will be smiling if we get a Mcdavid exc exc. I want to see our canucks be a young fast exciting team ready to take over, rather then slow meat n potatoes type team. I am complelty lost as to why some ppl are so difficult. Mark my words, all the doubters will be loving it and acting like they were for it all along. Kudos to Gillis and co. for having the you know what to make this decision!

Have a read - try to clarify the context in your mind - and get back to us.

Hey bud.

Keep the T*rd comments to a minimum, this is NOT speculation in the traditional sense as it stands because ti is being reported from multiple sources and credible sources at that.

Do not attack people based on a story that has more weight than the last 200 eklund has put out.

Lebrun's segment was not a report, it was speculation. Who is reporting that the Canucks are going into re-tool mode?

Lebrun's segment was not a report, it was speculation. Who is reporting that the Canucks are going into re-tool mode?

Lebrun, Dreger, Pierre, Mckenzie. All credible sources all reporters also watch the Botchford Segment on todays Thats Hockey.

Again, easy on the attacks. though, discussion valued but even though we all get heated gotta keep that one to a minimum.

Main reason I say this is because I said that word once in a a thread and captain Bob gave me 2 warning points and a 3 day suspension

Archived