The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] VAN Dale Weise to MTL

Strombone1

great now if we could only solve our power play woes.Had we been even middle of pack we would have been in 7th place in west.Now what will be next? This rental helps back side for now,we still lack scoring punch in core as well as secondary scoring ,this will not change anything other than bleeding but still prudent move grabing a guy who will block shots an has decent slapper.

Thats like saying I wonder what pens fans would say if crosby retired tomorrow.

It's not happening.

Dale weise out scored all players who play under ten minutes a game. The coach hates him

We traded a good player because of our redneck Bostonian coaches.

Come on... that's really taking it too far.

The 4th line wasn't a problem for this team and any trade has to be done in the top-9 forward OR top-6 defenceman to really mean something. After all, most of the giveaways are done by the regulars. Edler has a number of awful giveaways but he's not the only one to do it.

Weise wasn't a problem. I thought Kassian/Weise was a decent 'rat' combination with some scoring upside.

I'm excited to see what another Swiss Olympian will do for us.

THis trade addresses priorities.

Weise was a serviceable 4th liner with some upside but he really wasn't a big piece in this team's solution to its scoring woes. He also wasn't going to be the solution to the obvious problem of moving the puck out of the D-zone which is plaguing this team this year, Diaz may contribute to both.

This didn't cost us a prospect or pick and could have upside. I have no problem with it. Also, what someone else said, when I heard Weise comment publicly about his frustration about being scratched, I wondered if that might not be a sign of things to come. Apparently he and Torts had different expectations of what his role was.

WHAT A $*$*#*$$ JOKE.

I HOPE MG CHOKES ON A MAJOR ...

IS HE INSANE? DALEEEEEEE WEISE? JUST TRADE MY 3RD FAVOURITE PLAYER. I HATE THIS MAGGOT GM.

he tried to kick out my favourite but the owner didn't let him. Now he pulls this bs? What a joke.

He traded a full on heart and soul guy. What a joke.

Wow first he trades your favourite goalie Schneider now weise too

I'm pretty sure eveyone knows your top five favourite canucks are:

1. Luongo

2. Luongo

3. Luongo

4. Luongo

5. Luongo

Come on... that's really taking it too far.

The 4th line wasn't a problem for this team and any trade has to be done in the top-9 forward OR top-6 defenceman to really mean something. After all, most of the giveaways are done by the regulars. Edler has a number of awful giveaways but he's not the only one to do it.

Weise wasn't a problem. I thought Kassian/Weise was a decent 'rat' combination with some scoring upside.

I'm excited to see what another Swiss Olympian will do for us.

These coaches play American bias.

In no universe would Kesler be leading the nhl forward in average ice time.

Wow first he trades your favourite goalie Schneider now weise too

I'm pretty sure eveyone knows your top five favourite canucks are:

1. Luongo

2. Luongo

3. Luongo

4. Luongo

5. Luongo

Hahahah well my top 5 is

Luongo

Bieksa

Daniel

Tito

Weise ... now that weise is gone I'm replacing him with edler.

Archived