The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Lack - 0 Wings - 2

TheTruthHurts

This is so depressing and I want to be happy right now so...

I am going to ignore the fact that my other team beat Van and let my inner Redwings fan out

Abdelkader your my fav Redwing for a reason :wub:

but damn it VANCOUVER couldn't you at least lose it in OT and gotten a point :mad:

I feel sorry for Lack. He played his ass off.

Garrison and Edler are a horrendous pairing and crap with anyone else. Trade there sorry asses.

The Sedins have proven that $7M a year goes to your head. If Tortorella means what he says, Daniel needs to ride the pine tomorrow.

Luongo must be nervous about backstopping this bunch of sad sacks against Boston.

Kesler at least showed some heart.

One goal. Is that too much to ask?

Then we'd have had a good chance to win it in the shoot out with Lack playing the way he is. But I guess it was too much to ask.

This is getting just plain weird. December we are world beaters, now we suck puck.

Henrik back.....no difference

Torts back......no difference

Burr...no difference

I liked what we did on that California trip DESPITE losing. I don't know why we didn't just go for broke and keep playing with that new tough identity. I know the league was shocked because we weren't playing our usual patsy role and so they had to show us they wouldn't allow it. But we should have played through it, even if there were more 7 minute penalties. Eventually the refs would get tired of holding their arms up. To me it felt like we were entering a new phase. With the Sedins on the downswing, we were learning to play a more grinding bulldog way. Instead, after California, Sestito and the fourth are basically benched. Back to the same old game plan, whatever it is....I'm not sure the players even know anymore.

I was hoping the Northwest Seahawk winning energy might rub off on them. i guess not.

Lack playing god again just for a chance to get 1 point.

We are clearly more than just 1 player (Voracek, O'Reilly, E.Kane) away from becoming a cup contending team.

Booth, Stanton, Kesler, Lack, Edler were the only outstanding players in my mind this game. I liked Edler on the PK and his shots on the PP, he played a bit more physical this game.

Trade the team, core, whoever, whatever. (except maybe Lack, he's GREAT) Blow it up let's start over. NOTHING can be worse than watching this current Canucks team try and play hockey. Horrid! Simply Horrid. So many guys on this team are done or just don't give a crap anymore. Wow!!

:(

Archived