The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hey Diehards, Lots of Tickets Available Now

CanucksJay

Have you guys seen the amount of tickets available?

What first caught my attention was the Canucks actively advertising group packages giving incentives for the group organizer.

I then looked at tickets available for sale on ticket master

I then looked on ticket exchange

Wow, sorry Acquilini, it looks like the fans in Vancouver are pretty fickle and just like I suggested, the crazy unreasonable prices have finally caught up to you.

Watch for a price decrease next year folks. It's the only way they will be able to sell tickets.

In fact, if the Nucks make the playoffs, look for decent prices finally...

For those season ticket holders that bought tickets just to scalp, its time to get off the money train because those days are done.

It's not only that we're losing, it's that we can't even buy a fracking goal. I can't even remember the last time Daniel scored, Burrows hasn't scored in light years, Kesler scores every now and then when he feels like, and Hansen hands of stone can't bury much. Feels like when we do score, it's either Higgins or Kassian.

Well...I guess it is what it is..

It's not only that we're losing, it's that we can't even buy a fracking goal. I can't even remember the last time Daniel scored, Burrows hasn't scored in light years, Kesler scores every now and then when he feels like, and Hansen hands of stone can't bury much. Feels like when we do score, it's either Higgins or Kassian.

Well...I guess it is what it is..

I wish Kesler scored when he felt like it. Every single game he feels like scoring 5+ goals trying to break through 3 players or shooting it on net and missing.

I wish Kesler scored when he felt like it. Every single game he feels like scoring 5+ goals trying to break through 3 players or shooting it on net and missing.

LOL, honestly I've seen that much less from him this year compared to last.

I guess what I meant to say was that he only scores once every handful of games. Although he's probably the most consistent player right now with Higgins in our top 6.

The Canucks of January are a defensive team that can't win games. The players, many of whom we've watched score several goals a game, are snakebitten and are performing terribly.

The diehard ticket owners have always gone and always will. For everyone else, it might not be worth the hassle. Better to just half-hope the team wins as they watch the game on TV.

This is what happens when you price out enough fans. I'm not saying that the prices are unreasonable (premium games could fetch those prices), but if Ticketmaster/Canucks Sports and Entertainment want to make their prices scalper levels, there will be consequences down the line.

Canucks are all about a money grab, The heritage classic tix should of been dirt cheap so fans that can't afford tix get a chance to see them play, it's kinda sad actually..

I've had tickets throughout the dark days of the 80s (the Bill Laforge days), the 90s (Keenan and Messier) and the 2000s. Not once did I consider giving them up because of the product on the ice. I am now. Believe me, it's not because of their record, it's the way they lose. I'm also a proud Islanders fan and can suffer their losses with ease compared to this Nucks team. Time to start the rebuild and give fans hope, or many other faithful ticket holders will indeed pack it in.

Archived