The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jersey Embroidery Mix up(Really need some insight in this)

ScotianLifestyle

It's been awhile since I last posted here,

So today I got my jersey back from store from being embroidered but the problem is they put the wrong player name/number on it :(, so this is what my options are coming from the place:

There would be puckering. Like little holes possibly. I honestly don’t think you would be happy with it if something did happen to it.

This is what we can do

I can give you the jersey as is right now for $65.00 before taxes

Or send it back and get it redone with you aware that it maybe demaged at no extra charge to you, Just the end of the day price once send and done for $95.00

I'm really pissed that they messed up, but they did a excellent job with lettering( and for those who are wondering who, its Kesler but supposed to be Santo) so do I give the 65$ or take a gamble on the consequences and shell out 95 plus tax?

Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

(On a completely unrealated note, BE POSITIVE! tired of seeing the doom and gloom over the forum :) )

Tell them you are going to pay $0 for this jersey since it's not what you ordered. Tell them you are more than willing to pay full price for a brand new jersey with the correct stitching done on it.

They shouldn't be putting you in this position. Ask to speak to the manager.

tell them they need to make it right for no additional cost since it's their mistake. you want what you ordered for the price you ordered it for, otherwise you want your jersey back in it's current condition but you are not going to pay for it, since it is not what you ordered.

Give them absolutely nothing. They screwed up. Go to a different place if need be.

Definitely speak to the manager and be confident. If you ordered a Santo jersey you ordered a Santo jersey. Although you might want to take the Kesler, Santo probably won't be back.

Holy Crap Thanks for all the responces so far,

So

My guess is that the made you prepay. If they didn't, tell them you're not paying. If it is their mistake though, they're the ones that should make it right, at their expense.

Didn't pay nothing at all, now the problem was I sent an email saying that I wanted Santo but orginally it was Kesler BUT before you all burn me alive, I sent the pictures in of santorelli through email to them to correct it, mind you the jerseys didnt even leave the shop yet and I had full confidence that it was changed and there was an email CONFIRMING the change to Santo:

They have told me they have the fonts required in stock. Bring the jerseys in when you can and we will work out all the details.

So hopefully this clears up everything and thanks so far for the help!

Holy Crap Thanks for all the responces so far,

So

Didn't pay nothing at all, now the problem was I sent an email saying that I wanted Santo but orginally it was Kesler BUT before you all burn me alive, I sent the pictures in of santorelli through email to them to correct it, mind you the jerseys didnt even leave the shop yet and I had full confidence that it was changed and there was an email CONFIRMING the change to Santo:

They have told me they have the fonts required in stock. Bring the jerseys in when you can and we will work out all the details.

So hopefully this clears up everything and thanks so far for the help!

I may have misunderstood. Did you order a jersey, or did you give them one you already bought to be numbered? Either way, they messed up. If you have proof that they received the change, then it's their problem to fix.

If you don't have any proof that they didn't confirm the changes, you may have to work with them.

Either way, talk to the owner/manager, be nice though and they will likely fix it.

Here is what i recevied from them eariler today about the botched jersey:

They put Kesler on the back instead of the other name. I think they may have gotten mixed up with the original quote and names when you were first in and then changed.

Would you except Kesler and his number?

Im so sorry.

"Except"? Who did you take it to lol?

This should be the next email, just to mess with them:

"Yes, I will except Kesler and I expect Santorelli and will accept nothing different. Those are my expectations." ;)

Their expense on this one, as this is an admission...look them up on the BBB and see what kind of rating/complaints they have. But I would not "accept" anything that you're not completely satisfied with.

I'd email back telling them to attempt to change it, but it's their risk/responsibility if it does have flaws and that you'll inspect it and see if you "accept" it or not. And, in the case that it isn't 100% satisfactory, they'll have to replace the jersey and try again. Get everything in writing though. That's what I'd do.

Archived