The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Team1040 Doug Maclean

davinci

Was on pace for 75 points last year in shortend season and on pace for 60 points this year. Take the average of his two full time seasons in Toronto, and 60 points is the minimum safe bet of what you can expect out of him. Bolland probably wouldn't sign here, but all these proposals are dealing with hypotheticals. If he did re-sign, Bolland and Kadri is a good deal for Kesler. I can't see how people would be opposed to such a trade. It's not even a rebuild. We'd be getting younger and improving balance throughout the lineup. A trade that makes us a better team now AND younger is a win-win in my books. It's mind boggling that you can't take your homer glasses off and realize this.

Just remember what the Jackets got for the Nash who we can all agree is superior than Kesler.

Dubinsky

Anisimov

Erixon

1st

I'd say Bolland is better than Dubinsky given his experience in the playoffs and his 2 Stanley cup rings on his resume.

Kadri is far better than Anisimov. No argument there

Erixon and the 1st balance it out, but you'd expect a bigger package for a guy like Nash (again, better than Kesler) anyway.

"Honey there's that weird sales chap again, out front with his encyclopedias..don't answer he door!

So we must all AGREE Nash is BETTER than Kesler,(or the situation compares, with a pending UFA in COLUMBUS?!)..Not to even bother with his monstrous cap-hit.

Why sell this bunch of lousy goods in this neck of the woods? Your GM Nonis is a chubby little insider-punk, as well.

Bah! Next idea then...

booth to phoenix

Phoenix does need a big LW.

Just Sayin...

Was on pace for 75 points last year in shortend season and on pace for 60 points this year. Take the average of his two full time seasons in Toronto, and 60 points is the minimum safe bet of what you can expect out of him. Bolland probably wouldn't sign here, but all these proposals are dealing with hypotheticals. If he did re-sign, Bolland and Kadri is a good deal for Kesler. I can't see how people would be opposed to such a trade. It's not even a rebuild. We'd be getting younger and improving balance throughout the lineup. A trade that makes us a better team now AND younger is a win-win in my books. It's mind boggling that you can't take your homer glasses off and realize this.

Just remember what the Jackets got for the Nash who we can all agree is superior than Kesler.

Dubinsky

Anisimov

Erixon

1st

I'd say Bolland is better than Dubinsky given his experience in the playoffs and his 2 Stanley cup rings on his resume.

Kadri is far better than Anisimov. No argument there

Erixon and the 1st balance it out, but you'd expect a bigger package for a guy like Nash (again, better than Kesler) anyway.

Isn't Kadri out of favour, for one reason or another in TO?

Speaks volumes they wanted to trade him when they had absolutely no bodies walking who could play center.

Archived