The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] "Teams eyeing down Kesler & Edler" - Ownership prevented Kesler trade

Leave it to Sportsnet to s**t on Ryan Kesler and his trade value. The clown who's on SN Radio keeps saying that how he doesn't think Kesler can be a 100% player because he could get injured and he's played a lot of hockey.

The idiot went on to say that he wouldn't deal any of the distant to present future and the guy on the line from the Toronto Sun said he agreed.

All I'm saying is that where does Sportsnet hire these idiots, get some people who know hockey. They got PJ Stock on the panel for crying out loud and everytime I flip over real quick to see what's happening all I see are commercials.

Im beginning to think that Aquaman is running this team an MG is just a puppet.

>> There is a growing suspicion within the Penguins that Gillis may not be authorized by Vancouver ownership to move Kesler. That seems to be a new development on Wednesday.

>> The Penguins do not think for a minute that the Flyers, as had been reported by some national outlets, are out of the running for Kesler. They expect a strong push, perhaps in the final hours before the deadline. @Rob Rossi

Leave it to Sportsnet to s**t on Ryan Kesler and his trade value. The clown who's on SN Radio keeps saying that how he doesn't think Kesler can be a 100% player because he could get injured and he's played a lot of hockey.

The idiot went on to say that he wouldn't deal any of the distant to present future and the guy on the line from the Toronto Sun said he agreed.

All I'm saying is that where does Sportsnet hire these idiots, get some people who know hockey. They got PJ Stock on the panel for crying out loud and everytime I flip over real quick to see what's happening all I see are commercials.

PJ Stock is an idiot. Don't watch it bro. I think TSN is better at the trade deadline bit. At least they have BMac, Ferraro...

They're right.

When was the last time Kesler was truly 100%?

I think Aquaman still has delusions of winning it all with this core, and still thinks we're making the playoffs. Probably cares more about selling Kesler jerseys than winning a cup. I don't think we are going to see a trade involving Kes today.

http://blog.triblive.com/chipped-ice/2014/03/05/rossi-pens-not-sure-if-kesler-is-still-in-play/#axzz2v6CABYzH

Any player could get injured at any time, if Crosby was on the market then would his value be low because of the injuries he's suffered in the past?

Also, Kesler has been 100% this season.

Until he broke a bone at the Olympics you mean.

Any player could get injured at any time, if Crosby was on the market then would his value be low because of the injuries he's suffered in the past?

Also, Kesler has been 100% this season.

You're comparing the best player in the game to a "2nd line" centre.

The fact is, Kesler plays a super agressive game and sooner or later it will take a toll on his body.

Archived