The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Heritage Classic] Ottawa @ Vancouver | 03/02/14 |

Drouin

Teagan and Sara are from Calgary.

Vancouver has a great music scene, unfortunately there's no bands that the NHL have heard of.

The Japandroids are a local band that would have been a better choice than Teagan and Sara. Hell, even hot hot heat would be an upgrade.

Black Mountain, Real McKenzies, Swollen Members would all have been better choices.

puck going wide Bieksa knocks it in

Karlsson fakes a shot puts Lack out of position

and don't come back with oh if it was Luongo i would be blaming him for both goals i wouldn't be so stop with the assumptions

Out of position on both goals. Turn the volume up and you will hear it from the broadcasters too.

Teagan and Sara are from Calgary.

Vancouver has a great music scene, unfortunately there's no bands that the NHL have heard of.

The Japandroids are a local band that would have been a better choice than Teagan and Sara. Hell, even Hot Hot Heat or Marianas Trench would be an upgrade.

Yeah, I don't want to come off as a jerk because I don't really know the scene. But you made my point exactly. I'd never heard of Japandroids until the DJ Dave opening song thing. They're freaking horrible. Between DJ Dave and the Japandroids ( uggg ) , and that electronic crap I don't know man.

Exactly! It's a f'n hockey game! Get a band that will play energy songs and pump up the fans and players!

Look at LA, they got KISS and while I don't like them very much they play music to pump people up.

if we're going the canadian band route, they should have brought in sum 41 to sing the hell song. that would have woken up the crowd

Archived