The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Teams Poking around on Bieksa, Hamhuis

Hamhuis and Juice are going nowhere. They wont waive their NTC's

I wouldn't be so sure if the fit is right. It's clear we're not going to contend during the remainder of their contracts. You gotta think their childhood dreams will at least rival their comfort.

I wonder what you could get for em?

As stated though, every idea is being tossed around and no one's really off limits.

(but Deb says Juice is, grr)

Me too, Deb. I'd hate to give up his snarl for anything less than an overpayment.. If we're going to suck for the next couple years, I at least want the entertainment of watching bieksa go completely bonkers several times a season.

Me too, Deb. I'd hate to give up his snarl for anything less than an overpayment.. If we're going to suck for the next couple years, I at least want the entertainment of watching bieksa go completely bonkers several times a season.

This for me as well. Now, if we traded him and either directly or in another deal got someone like Tinordi, Myers, etc. back (big guys that can play and be physical) then I'd consider the upgrade in the age department since Bieksa won't be around forever.

I'd think with all the rumours swirling around we can probably be a bit more choosy on what ones we post. The Fourth Period wouldn't be one of them, I'd even refrain from Eklund on a day like today.

Archived