The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jacob Markstrom | #25 | G

Honeydew

Marky is playing big these days.  Keep it up.  I think Green and him communicate well on how he's feeling daily.  Even though he's winning most of his game lately, sometimes you can't win them all.  The other guys on the other side of that red line always has plans to ruin your day.  His consistency has been impressive going back, to middle of last year.  I'm so glad they got rid of Cloutier as a goalie coach.  Ian Clark is the best goalie guru around, and I'm glad he taught out all the bad habits Cloutier had brought into Markstroms game!!!

15 hours ago, iBlueGreen said:

Marky is playing big these days.  Keep it up.  I think Green and him communicate well on how he's feeling daily.  Even though he's winning most of his game lately, sometimes you can't win them all.  The other guys on the other side of that red line always has plans to ruin your day.  His consistency has been impressive going back, to middle of last year.  I'm so glad they got rid of Cloutier as a goalie coach.  Ian Clark is the best goalie guru around, and I'm glad he taught out all the bad habits Cloutier had brought into Markstroms game!!!

I’m glad they got Ian Clark back as well. However it’s pretty tough to nail Cloutier like that. How do you know what habits were due because of Cloutiers coaching. Furthermore Ryan Miller was excellent when he was a Canuck while under Cloutier. Facts remain Markstrom is a late bloomer but he’s arrived and credit should be due to Marky for the hard work he put in.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Chronic.Canucks.Fan said:

Looks like Marky is squishing the back of Quinn's jersey to make it fit better :P

I thought Petey looks young, but Huggy Bear looks like he’s 12.  God, he’s going to unbelievably phenomenal when he physically matures.  We just might have the best number one center - number one D man combination in the league.  

• Cheers 1

On 1/23/2020 at 5:20 PM, Alflives said:

I thought Petey looks young, but Huggy Bear looks like he’s 12.  God, he’s going to unbelievably phenomenal when he physically matures.  We just might have the best number one center - number one D man combination in the league.  

Crosby Letang

Backstrom Carlson

Tavares Reilly