The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday vs. Calgary

jj99

Iono bro I'm just trying to be optimistic.

My psychologist said it's best for my health under these circumstances.

GO ... Ummm Canucks Go !!!! Woo ... ... hoooo o!

From the tenor of most of your posts I would say your psychologist is fighting a losing battle...

What happens when CGY pulls that stunt again last time they played.

How will Torts react this time?

Anyways, best outcome for this game is canucks lose in a blow out.

For:

- chants of Fire Gillis/Torts

- Canucks still plummets down the standings to have chance at top 5 pick in the draft.

If by "that stunt" you mean icing a starting line that does not meet with our approval then, yes, they might well do that; certainly if I were BH I would just to see what sort of nonsense the Canucks do in response.

Actually, I'm pretty sure HNIC will pull a decent audience for this one. The last game had a line brawl and Torts busting a vein in his brain and trying to get at Hartley in the Flames dressing room. Reminded me of Bobby "The Brain" Heenan on Saturday Night's Main Event in the old WWF. And of course, Toronta Lafs fans are gonna tune in just to watch the slow motion train wreck that is our beloved Canucks. Oh yeah, this will be big.

ps. If the Nucks lose (and I'm thinkin they might), do yerselves a favour and don't read the TSN comments. The Lafs and Flamables fans and their hater legions are gonna lay on the hurt real bad.

The story line for this game will be interesting. I want to see the starting line up that Hartley puts out ...

If you were him, would you do it again just to irk Torts again?

Torts: "Don't push me".

"Dont push me,

im close to the ledge,

im tryin'

not to lose my head..."

i would love to see hartley start his goons again!

The Canucks will lose. A lot of the younger guys will be fine in a couple of seasons.

The Canucks will lose because they lack a first line or a true leader. They have a porous and undersized defense that lacks enough muscle and grit to stop any legitimate first line.

The coach has serious mental issues and can't adapt one bit to a different teams dynamic. He lacks the balls to bench Henrik.

This team is stuck in limbo. Relying on Horvat or any other prospect to save this team anytime soon is scary considering he hasn't proven anything on the big stage. Same goes for for Gaunce, Shinkaruk.

This is half a team at best. A team with no identity, no leadership, no life left in it.

Anyone who thinks that the Canucks will make the playoffs needs to contact a mental professional immediately. They are tanking.

hoping for loud "FIRE MIKE GILLIS" chant tomorrow and lots of empty seats. If that doesn't get the attention of the owners, I don't know what will.

I vote for the opposite. I hope the fans say that they will sell out the building no matter how bad we play. This way ownership feels confident about going into full tank to get franchise players mode.

I vote for the opposite. I hope the fans say that they will sell out the building no matter how bad we play. This way ownership feels confident about going into full tank to get franchise players mode.

That's what a normal owner would think, but the Aqualinis are money whores. They think the Canucks should make the playoffs this year for revenue. I mean, are you freaking kidding me? This team is not making the playoffs, even if they do, have fun with your 2 games of revenue

If by "that stunt" you mean icing a starting line that does not meet with our approval then, yes, they might well do that; certainly if I were BH I would just to see what sort of nonsense the Canucks do in response.

Thanks for trying to put lipstick on a pig but that "line that didn't meet with approval"? You mean the thugs that went out to drop the gloves vs take a face off? Trolling the Canucks. That's nonsense.

Personally, I'm done with all the politics of this and just want to see a good hockey game...been awhile since we've had one of those. Behind the boys 100%. Go Canucks Go.

Games at 10:00 eastern time,don't think any none Canuck fan there is watching it.

Same as in saskatchewan and Manitoba. Only people watching that game will be from the west coast, or flames fan and the odd Canuck fan in the east.

I'll probably be watching (from the Toronto area), but in all honesty what are the chances of the Canucks scoring a goal, let alone winning?

Archived