The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

I'm trying something new. I'll tell you next round if it's working.

Kes always gets killed or the people associated with him killed - hell, I'm surprised you're still alive.

I keep reading the thread and thinking I should just come out with my ability and ask to be investigated and contacted as a spokes person. Then I remember MR's stupid rule, then I loath him for a while, have a cigarette and think this game is rather an annoyance.

Aladeen should pair us up this round.

Something else I want to note and voice in the thread. I was the sole person who voted for Heffy in the first round, and after that round he ended up contacting me (As it seems he's Aquaman). I'm not going to make much of it, but I'm curious as to why he'd contact me of all people? I haven't been quite active in either of my PM's as there really isn't much to discuss anyways that isn't being discussed in the thread (Plus I'm more of a thread person anyways).

Something else I want to note and voice in the thread. I was the sole person who voted for Heffy in the first round, and after that round he ended up contacting me (As it seems he's Aquaman). I'm not going to make much of it, but I'm curious as to why he'd contact me of all people? I haven't been quite active in either of my PM's as there really isn't much to discuss anyways that isn't being discussed in the thread (Plus I'm more of a thread person anyways).

I'm not Aquaman and was as surprised as you were when that PM popped up. I think whoever did pair us together is likely a villain though.

I'm not Aquaman and was as surprised as you were when that PM popped up. I think whoever did pair us together is likely a villain though.

At least we can confirm it. Since the only player who can hook up two players for a convo is Aladeen, we can ask if it was him (I'm sure he would be more than willing since you are saying he is likely a villain). I am assuming that if the Wolverine role were involved, one of you would have said so by now.

I am curious as to why someone would silence KH, and then someone else would put him into a PM. It seems coordinated but it could also be BS. GFY, any thoughts?

At least we can confirm it. Since the only player who can hook up two players for a convo is Aladeen, we can ask if it was him (I'm sure he would be more than willing since you are saying he is likely a villain). I am assuming that if the Wolverine role were involved, one of you would have said so by now.

I am curious as to why someone would silence KH, and then someone else would put him into a PM. It seems coordinated but it could also be BS. GFY, any thoughts?

Ok NVM, I just re-read pages 14-15 (just prior to Mafia Canucks Talk). I am quite confused now. If KH is not Aquaman, how did those convos go down the way they did? Can someone explain this to me please?

Ok NVM, I just re-read pages 14-15 (just prior to Mafia Canucks Talk). I am quite confused now. If KH is not Aquaman, how did those convos go down the way they did? Can someone explain this to me please?

GFY is lying about his role. I'm Batman. My block last round was on GFY. From the OP:

If a role-blocker targets Daredevil, Silver Surfer, The Hulk, Deadpool, Wonder Woman, or Dr. Manhattan their actions will be blocked in the following round

So if GFY really IS the Hulk, OTTS would not be silenced. Since we have not heard anything to the contrary, it is safe to assume that OTTS is in fact silenced, and GFY is therefore lying about his role.

This corroborates my suspicion that whoever put myself and GFY together is in fact a villain. He made a fairly believable excuse as to why I was silenced, and attempted to clear Peaches. Unfortunately, my being Batman exposed this lie. I will be using my block on one of Peaches/GFY today; a doc save would be nice; I am unable to save myself.

Since I am the only person in the convo with GFY, I suspect that GFY is Aquaman. I would recommend Aladeen for the next investigation just in case though.

Unvote

Vote GFY

It does make sense if that's the case (and your point about OTTS could also very well be valid). Anyone else think we would have heard from PPCLI by now? Unvote AT; Vote GFY .

If KH is lying, I suggest the real Batman come forward to clear this up.

I would also like to point out that it was VIC who derailed the mafia thread into Canucks Talk. Was that on purpose to muddy the waters? I think it's possible.

Updated suspect list:

VIC

Peaches

AT

Can MR confirm that? It still raises the question how you and GFY were in a PM if neither of you were Aquaman. Aladeen put GFY and JE14 together and Caboose put himself, Kesler and JE14 together. Who's the missing link here?

Archived