The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

I think PPCLI would be a good lynch under normal circumstances. That being said, unless the role switcher managed to hit DD, we're just wasting a lynch. I think we should wait until later unless the new DD comes forward. I'm a little wary VIC and Aladeen don't seem to be taking this into account; it is to the villain's benefit to waste another lynch.

Other than PPCLI, I'm most suspicious of VIC, Peaches, and GFY.

As Aladeen mentioned, if the DD is in mafia hands, the only lynch that will go through is one of a hero. In that case, we have to keep lynching the same mafia until the DD is switched out.

I didn't vote for Peaches. Well I did at first, but when the Heffy being silenced by GFY thing was cleared up, I unvoted. At the same though, I'm not sure they're all clear either way. That whole PM'ing thing was pretty odd. I would guess that at least one of those 3 is likely Mafia. Probably not GFY, though.

That's pretty much the same logic I follow.

Vote PPCLI

Unless Kesler87 has something to say, or DareDevil has a really good explanation. I said last round that his circumstances seemed to convenient, but after this cancelled lynch, they are even more so. I was somewhat unsure during my last vote, but not so much this time.

You did in a bandwagony fashion and only switched after I called you out last round.

Only if DD is a villain which I don't think he is

IMO resurrections are more OP than DD

Why argue something against something that benefits the TP/Heroes?

In addition, I don't get the vote for PPCLI if there's still the potential the DareDevil will block it. There's bound to be some villains pushing for another wasted lynch.

Those who voted for PPCLI:

Aladeen

VIC

Caboose

Gbassi

I have strong suspicions at least one or all are Villains.

In addition, I don't get the vote for PPCLI if there's still the potential the DareDevil will block it. There's bound to be some villains pushing for another wasted lynch.

Aladeen

VIC

Caboose

Gbassi

Because in the past I was on a mafia team when resurrections where involved. I've seen both sides of it and Im not a fan of resurrections .

Im glad we have our MVP back in the game but I would prefer to see resurrection roles removed. Just my two cents

Aladeen

VIC

Caboose

Gbassi

If the Daredevil is mafia, they'll block any lynch on a mafia. Better to waste a lynch than to kill a hero in a situation where a waste is the best that we can do.

If the Daredevil isn't mafia, I'm wondering why they'd be so sure PPCLI isn't mafia.

If the Daredevil is mafia, they'll block any lynch on a mafia. Better to waste a lynch than to kill a hero in a situation where a waste is the best that we can do.

If the Daredevil isn't mafia, I'm wondering why they'd be so sure PPCLI isn't mafia.

Good point, but eventually, something's gotta give. We're losing numbers.

MR stated that when revived, a player will receive a new role. I'm assuming now that the Punisher role is in the unused pile of abilities

I strongly urge, whoever is Hellboy (if anyone at all), to use your power to give The Punisher role to someone you believe is likely TP. At this point, I wouldn't advise choosing Kesler, if the Villains end up targetting him anyways.

Or will they?

You did in a bandwagony fashion and only switched after I called you out last round.

I switched only after the evidence presented itself, that is all. Like said, Heffy was accusing Peaches, had a vote on him, and then he was silenced. Granted there was a very weak chance a Heffy bandwagon would develop, but it still appears as a possible ploy. When Peaches couldn't bother to make a defence for himself, I voted him. When GFY claimed responsibility for the silencing, I removed it. That's about it. And I still find Peaches suspicious in general.

Good point, but eventually, something's gotta give. We're losing numbers.

MR stated that when revived, a player will receive a new role. I'm assuming now that the Punisher role is in the unused pile of abilities

I strongly urge, whoever is Hellboy (if anyone at all), to use your power to give The Punisher role to someone you believe is likely TP. At this point, I wouldn't advise choosing Kesler, if the Villains end up targetting him anyways.

Or will they?

The more obvious and confirmed the TP the person gives the Punisher Role to, the more likely the Mafia are able to track that person down as well. It's probably better than gambling on a random player, but it'll require a lot of thought,

Because in the past I was on a mafia team when resurrections where involved. I've seen both sides of it and Im not a fan of resurrections .

Im glad we have our MVP back in the game but I would prefer to see resurrection roles removed. Just my two cents

I have to agree with this. Though the situation was different (there was a cult) the resurrections really threw that game into turmoil.

So, now that I'm back from work and not on that incredibly annoying to type on mobile, I'd like to ask. How am I suspicious? It seems that people are constantly adding me to their lists, which, from what I see, are just them throwing out names to look like they're relevant to the TP in terms of helping us rat out the Mafia.

I don't see how me and Heffy's PM can also have anymore information to gain from it. If Heffy wasn't Aquaman like I had first assumed, and is Batman, then Dr. Manhattan likely put us two into a chat. The noteworthy things to take from this is that I was the only one to vote for Heffy in round one.

CL was suspicious of Heffy as well, but I had followed up with a vote prior to Intoewsables being revealed. There's zero reason for me to start a PM with Heffy, and before I get the "Mafia teammate with Peaches", please, I always defend people RD one, it's not unusual for me to try make sure we get the best lynch candidate possible, and I didn't see Peaches as such. Look at last game, I investigated gbassi when the votes picked up on him (Although there might of been a bias to that investigation).

So other than that, why am I suspicious? I need to know why so I can be better at hiding as Mafia.... Err.... I mean... I told you all my role, King Heffy basically confirmed if I was telling the truth or not. I could've just sat in the corner and not said anything and taken the risk.

Archived