The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

We're Still In It!

kewlrunnings

Hopefully we can do better than Hodgson.

Get a center with some size that can skate and win draws.

Right because this getting bigger has worked so well for us? How about getting some dam skill back into the lineup?

I don't care what anyone says, we're still mathematically in position.

Stanley Cup Finals 2014

I said it first!

Watch the Phoenix Rise!

Side note: This is a positive topic and hopefully gets positive replies. Cut the meltdown talk we still got a team that rocks!

The fact that this team has not put up Wins in weeks and is still in contention, just shows that we had a team in the first half of the year that's capable of being at the top of the bottom 7. We'll string a bunch of wins together coming up and start peaking just in time for playoffs.

May I suggest seeing a doctor as soon as possible?

Please don't drive either as your comments clearly are indicative of some blunt force trauma to the coronal suture.

The only thing this team is in right now is an ever growing mound of crap.

Stay positive.....................................

I am positive that someone will get fired.

This is probably the first time that I have seen the Canucks struggle this much in my entire life.

I will always be a Canucks fan, no matter what happens but you have got to be smart about these things. There is no point in making the playoffs, this team doesn't have enough depth to get through the playoffs let alone a couple games.

It's better to just lose out the year and get a high pick, instead of even trying to win games and make the playoffs.

Love your optimism/positivity, however I'm closing this as it is a bit redundant and lacking in substance. Nothing personal, but we're getting a lot of people wanting to put their thoughts in individual threads and they're spread out all over the place. Just want to establish that "they need to be put into ongoing threads" if possible.

But I'm with you...go Canucks go!

Archived