The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] BUF - 03/23/14 - 5PM

Strombone1

They have more than a few moves in cap space, not to mention finally some youth to add into the mix with Horvat and friends. This current team we have minus booth and maxed to the cap could easily be a contender. Although as we saw this year, injuries and luck matter a lot.

I strongly disagree but that's just me

They have more than a few moves in cap space, not to mention finally some youth to add into the mix with Horvat and friends. This current team we have minus booth and maxed to the cap could easily be a contender. Although as we saw this year, injuries and luck matter a lot.

And, that uh, je ne sais (cough! refs! cough!!) quoi

The problem is that he shows well for a game or two, then goes into a fog for a week or two. Until he solves that inconsistency, he'll be questioned. There's no doubting his tools at all.

As long as he isn't buried, he'll be fine. I think playing with booth is actually good for him. Booth has been working a lot harder as of late, and his speed and worth ethic as well as using his body is good for Kassian to play off of. The space generated a couple of shifts ago was notable, just for the two of them. A clean One-T from the work down low.

Archived