The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Wild

MattJVD

loved the two Canucks fans just waving and laughing at the Minnesota fans when Kesler scored.

Meh, they kind of pissed me off. It's not the thing to do in a visiting arena. Especially if you're some nerdy young couple. One beer gets thrown and then it's all "poor me for making fun of 18,000+ people while they're already upset"

Meh, they kind of pissed me off. It's not the thing to do in a visiting arena. Especially if your some nerdy young couple. One beer gets thrown and then it's all "poor me for making fun of 18,000+ people while they're already upset"

It's Minnesota, are they really gonna care enough to waste a beer?

Don't put words in my mouth bud. Lundqvist is one of my favourite goalies. All I'm saying is there are benefits and drawbacks to playing that deep.

there are, for sure. I think the bigger goalies, like Lack, can play deep in the net as they cover so much net just because of their size. Smaller goalies with exceptional athletic ability, like Lundqvist, can pull it off too, but it's harder to do for smaller guys I think.

yeah, I think it's possible he gets a game, maybe two, but from the second angle, it looks like he makes contact with the chest and Burrows head snaps back just from the impact. He does come up a bit, but does he leave his feet at all?

Contact looked like simultaneously chest and head. I guess by today's rules that's a penalty but I didn't think it was that bad of an impact. Burrows was fine.

Archived