The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Gose strikes out in a key situation...was one of his biggest supporters as a Jay. He has a lot of tools. Just strikes out way too much.

Personally I never liked him. Very toolsy but just seemed way, way too raw in his development. He's the kinda guy I could see getting real good at like 28-30 though.

By my unofficial count EE has 10 HR and 34 RBIs this month already.

Your word is gold in my books lol.

I haven't been a Jays fan as long as a lot of you as I'm only 22, but I've been watching for about 12 years now and this is probably the funnest team in baseball to watch since the steroid era. Period. I was very critical of AA up until these moves he made and now I'm gladly eating crow. I don't think it was really his vision, but he drafted well and then cashed in on some good prospects for very quality major leaguers. At the start of this season I said I wouldn't watch the Jays again until Gibby and AA were gone or AA made some serious moves, so thanks AA. I like watching the Jays.

Also, f**k you Gose.

I picked a good game to get tickets for. What a showing.

We used to go see a game once a week whenever they were at home, now it's becoming increasingly difficult to do so because of availability and cost.

Edited by Xbox

Your word is gold in my books lol.

I haven't been a Jays fan as long as a lot of you as I'm only 22, but I've been watching for about 12 years now and this is probably the funnest team in baseball to watch since the steroid era. Period. I was very critical of AA up until these moves he made and now I'm gladly eating crow. I don't think it was really his vision, but he drafted well and then cashed in on some good prospects for very quality major leaguers. At the start of this season I said I wouldn't watch the Jays again until Gibby and AA were gone or AA made some serious moves, so thanks AA. I like watching the Jays.

Also, f**k you Gose.

I don't know if I deserve that....:P

The Jays now have a good opportunity to finish 1-2-3 in RBIs in the AL.

No idea when the last time that was done.

I don't know if I deserve that....:P

The Jays now have a good opportunity to finish 1-2-3 in RBIs in the AL.

No idea when the last time that was done.

Well by cdc standards, yeah haha.

I watch the playoffs every year with gauged interest but it's gonna be a heck of a lot more fun to watch with the jays playing. With the team they have this year my interest might match a canucks playoff run.