The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Too bad losing that game might have killed the vibe a bit. You wouldn't know it watching them tho.

Do all teams do this or just the Jays this time because it's been so long. Imagining the Canucks doing this after they won the NW division. :lol:

Oh, looks like it's common. The MLB page shows the Dodgers doing it too.

It means a lot more in baseball, playing all those games, and only the div leader go to the playoffs, plus one wild card team. In hockey, top three gets in, so obviously no big deal.

Nice to see the Jays celebrating in Camden yards. Never liked that team, dating back to the Cal Ripken years.

Suck it Baltimore.

The Darren O'Day/Adam Jones feud with Bautista aside, I loved them shoving it in Showalter's face. Miserable little bastard.

It's funny, as a Yankee hater for many years, I can't bring myself to dislike Girardi. Classy guy (and a good manager) through and through. Luckily, they still have A-Roid for me to hate. ;)

The Darren O'Day/Adam Jones feud with Bautista aside, I loved them shoving it in Showalter's face. Miserable little bastard.

It's funny, as a Yankee hater for many years, I can't bring myself to dislike Girardi. Classy guy (and a good manager) through and through. Luckily, they still have A-Roid for me to hate. ;)

Yeah, always hated the Yankees too - but could never bring myself not to love Jeter. Guy transcends it all.

A-hole though, has choked so many times down the stretch that the pleasure's been immeasurable.

That's funny cause most yanks fans hate Girardi

That's funny cause most yanks fans hate Girardi

Joe Torre was called 'Clueless Joe' when he arrived in New York.

Speaking of the Yankess, they're one of the easiest tickets in town now, they played their Labour Day game in front of a half full stadium, which was unheard of.

Edited by Amish Rake Fighter

Joe Torre was called 'Clueless Joe' when he arrived in New York.

Speaking of the Yankess, they're one of the easiest tickets in town now, they played their Labour Day game in front of a half full stadium, which was unheard of.

The funny thing is they call all of Jays fans bandwagons... Maybe they need bandwagon fans to fill their stadium lmfao

Yeah, always hated the Yankees too - but could never bring myself not to love Jeter. Guy transcends it all.

A-hole though, has choked so many times down the stretch that the pleasure's been immeasurable.

You guys..when there was no Canadian team to hope for I was the biggest Yankee fan ever...watched them constantly...Yogi and all the boys was when the Yanks were good...of course once the Canadian teams came in I was a big fan of the Expos and later the Jays...love to see the expos come back....when in Radio years ago I had the pleasure of interviewing Dan Turner about his book The Expos Inside Out.

school%20165_zpsi6ci7ng7.jpg

school%20167_zpsdxngnt72.jpg

• Upvote 1