The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

26 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

The good news for the Dodgers is that they're not going to lose three World Series in a row...B)

As a Giants fan I have to admit that, at least for a while, I had concerns that I might be placed in a position where I would have to cheer for the Yankees to beat the Dodgers in the Series. 

I still feel unclean just at the thought of it...

regards,  G.

• Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Gollumpus said:

As a Giants fan I have to admit that, at least for a while, I had concerns that I might be placed in a position where I would have to cheer for the Yankees to beat the Dodgers in the Series. 

I still feel unclean just at the thought of it...

regards,  G.

I'm on the Nats bandwagon now....the AL is a little tougher for me....I'd like to see the Rays win, but the most important thing is that the Yankees lose and the 'Stros probably have a better chance against them....

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I'm on the Nats bandwagon now....the AL is a little tougher for me....I'd like to see the Rays win, but the most important thing is that the Yankees lose and the 'Stros probably have a better chance against them....

Personally I’d love to see Strasburg and Scherzer go head to head with that Yankees lineup. 

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I was in a 1.) Anybody but the Dodgers, 2.) Anybody but the Yankees mode. #1 is off the list. :)

I'd be okay if Washington won, because they are the former Expos, and they are NL. Screw the Yankees and the AL.

regards,  G.

• Cheers 2

On 10/9/2019 at 8:04 PM, shiznak said:

jonah (@yyzsportsmedia) Tweeted: tons of buzz today about changes in management at @bluejays..
https://twitter.com/yyzsportsmedia/status/1181648845102387200?s=17

here's hoping.

the Jays suck from the top down.

Rogers sucks.

Shapiro sucks.

Go figure - the Jays suck. 

Never liked Shapiro - not surprise he rekt that team.  start with canning him please.

14 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

We are getting the runt end of the calls this series. Cole and Verlander are good enough, they don't need strike calls 3 inches off the plate

I was thinking the same thing....

....like when Sanchez was rung up on a borderline call in game 2.....one pitch after he was gifted a 3rd strike foul tip call that he missed by 4 inches.....:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I was thinking the same thing....

....like when Sanchez was rung up on a borderline call in game 2.....one pitch after he was gifted a 3rd strike foul tip call that he missed by 4 inches.....:rolleyes:

That was poor umpiring. Sanchez would have been on first base if the umpire called strike three, the ball was halfway up the third baseline for christ sake. Instead he looked back and the umpire called a foul ball. The next pitch wasn't even remotely close

Edited by ReggieBush

I haven't watched a single game of the ALCS and I watched the NLCS religiously. Never thought I'd say that. I'm really bandwagoning the Nats hard this year, so much easier to cheer for when they dont have Harper.

Hard to cheer against the Yanks when Osuna is on the team. Doesn't even matter anymore, Washington HAS to win.

Edited by Xbox