The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

At least AA is using his assets on good elite pitchers. RA Dickey never had any tenure or pedigree beyond that one season and was 36 years old.

I can realistically see a 2-3 year deal being done, with a player option on the third. Probably north of 22 million a year.

money talks and Price is worth it.

David Price @DAVIDprice14

I don't care what happens today...I'm taking BP at 2 in Camden no matter what...don't care what anyone says

Josh Donaldson @BringerOfRain20

Edited by ShakyWalton

Now go get Gallardo

Agree. He'd be a great pickup. Problem is, the Rangers would likely want prospects for him.

What would be great is if we could flip someone off the roster for pitching help, which is why I come back to the Mets. They have a dominant top three in their rotation, (Harvey, DeGrom and Syndergaard) but are dead last in the league in runs scored.

They have a decent #4 starter in Jon Niese (3.75 ERA, 155 innings pitched) and a promising young arm in Jeurys Familia, (2-0, 1.70 ERA) who could and should be of interest to the Jays.

The Mets could really use a bat like Edwin's and could likely afford to part with some pitching. They aren't out of the playoff picture, (4 games back in the NL WC) so might be willing to listen, if AA were to make the call.

Oh I loved the deal. Just sayig that we gave up more in the Tulo deal. Losing top prospects always hurts

It's always a scary prospect.

When we acquired Dickey, it looked like a great pickup. The reining NL Cy Young winner, coming off of three good seasons...

...but now we look at Syndergard in NY and think of how good he'd look in the current lineup...