The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikolaj Ehlers

S N Y P E R S 7

Werent you one of the guys saying the exact opposite of this? Saying that the Sharks/Kings series is an example of why we shouldn't take Ehlers (insinuating that they were built on big players with size & whatnot).

you cant win with people who are revisionist in their own views of things man

you cant win with people who are revisionist in their own views of things man

Its called belligerent. You are arguing with guys who think its fun to hide behind the internet using a fake name to get into never ending argument. They actually get off on it.

Now I am hearing that Nylander might no longer be in play. From HF boards apparently his dad has Cody syndrome and his play is so far too inconsistent. Its coming down to Ehlers and Ritchie at number 6.

Some guys on there want to trade down to try to get Virtanen at #10 or 12 but my bet is he goes at #9.

Would be nice to get Ottawa''s pick so we can get both Ehlers and Virtanen.

Its called belligerent. You are arguing with guys who think its fun to hide behind the internet using a fake name to get into never ending argument. They actually get off on it.

Now I am hearing that Nylander might no longer be in play. From HF boards apparently his dad has Cody syndrome and his play is so far too inconsistent. Its coming down to Ehlers and Ritchie at number 6.

Some guys on there want to trade down to try to get Virtanen at #10 or 12 but my bet is he goes at #9.

I'd rather see Ehlers and Fleury personally....

Future of Tanev, Fleury, Corrado, Stanton is a nice top 4

Both the same position looking for the same icetime and role.

Underlines how silly picking up Ehlers would be, esp. when he's not close to 6th overall-worthy.

Why do you always reply like a pretentious p.o.s on almost every post? Are you some sort of hockey guru? Do you know everything there is about the NHL or hockey for that matter? Posters like you are hilarious. As if your word is more credible than the next fan regardless of how well articulated it may be.

Yeah Matt Sekeras reported this morning that he heard he's fallen down the canucks draft board due to poor work ethic and consistency issues. His dad is also micromanaging his career as well.

He also said that if he didn't have the work ethic and consistency problems , he would most likely be a top 3 pick in this draft, and most likely the best offensively

Werent you one of the guys saying the exact opposite of this? Saying that the Sharks/Kings series is an example of why we shouldn't take Ehlers (insinuating that they were built on big players with size & whatnot).

Don't you get it though? He doesn't like Ehlers. Thus, he will make things up. I'm surprised people still respond to him.

You have said the most ignorant, hypocritical and retarded things I have ever heard someone say on CDC.

As a long time user of the Off Topic forum I had to take a moment to appreciate the significance of this post. That's quite the accomplishment for him.

Why do you always reply like a pretentious p.o.s on almost every post? Are you some sort of hockey guru? Do you know everything there is about the NHL or hockey for that matter? Posters like you are hilarious. As if your word is more credible than the next fan regardless of how well articulated it may be.

Is this the official crybaby thread?

I mean, out of all the pretentious pos posts i've posted over the years, THAT redundant thought is the one you've selected to whine about? It wasn't even a troll, just a simple observation. If you're upset about that, well, calm down.

Instead of blah, blah, blah, how about adding to the discussion? More useful.

Yeah Matt Sekeras reported this morning that he heard he's fallen down the canucks draft board due to poor work ethic and consistency issues. His dad is also micromanaging his career as well.

He also said that if he didn't have the work ethic and consistency problems , he would most likely be a top 3 pick in this draft, and most likely the best offensively

I know. I am pretty high on Nylander myself.

Now the HF board guys are arguing about Ehlers actual point total................if Drouin wasnt on the team. The Ritchie supporters are starting to change all the rules to invalidate Ehlers as the #6.

I am still of the belief that if you have to put the other prospects down to make your prospect look better, he isnt much of a prospect to begin with.

Anyways, the latest spin is that Ehlers got 25 points in 17 games without Drouin in the line up. This translates into 93 points in 63 games. Fantastic but not the 100 plus threshold that makes him elite.

When you start reaching for spin this heavy, it starts to becomes comical. The guy comes from Denmark and his first year on the small ice he puts up numbers like this. Why would you want to make up crap to invalidate him?

I think folks invest far too much time into their egos rather than just look at the investment. Ehlers is a great pick at #6. Ritchie isnt bad but not my first choice.

I think some lucky team at #10 or so might snag Nylander and if he gets over his issues could very well be a star.

Archived