The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

Where did they interact? The only time I see them speaking in the thread to eachother is when Kesler voted for you and Aladeen asked if Kes used the "swear" to get inside info. Is there a PM or something where a convo took place?

I'm just putting it out there that it's a possibility. After the stuff that's gone on in other Mafia games, just seems like something that they'd do, well Kes for sure at least.

Unvote VIC; Vote King Heffy - I don't know what to make of the King Heffy and VIC situation. King Heffy defends VIC's inclusion on CL's list, bandwagons on BHB immediately after VIC (joke?) votes him and then now says pretty much the same thing VIC does about Il Duce's post, just in different words. It strikes me as strange that neither player mentions the possibility (and likelihood concerning the context) that Il Duce was joking.

King Heffy asking for VIC to be investigated next round despite clearly agreeing with him this round, raises alarms for me as well. I'm not sure of VIC, but KH seems to be up to something (maybe a frame job or something IDK).

For the record, I'm not joking about having the medkit. I have to submit 2 names tonight for the kit to get handed off to or else it will be lost to the winds of fate and randomly be reassigned.

Hopefully trustworthy members of the community can get into contact with me before this evening.

Aladeen, why was I invited into the convo with you and JE? There's nothing there of any importance.

Unvote VIC; Vote King Heffy - I don't know what to make of the King Heffy and VIC situation. King Heffy defends VIC's inclusion on CL's list, bandwagons on BHB immediately after VIC (joke?) votes him and then now says pretty much the same thing VIC does about Il Duce's post, just in different words. It strikes me as strange that neither player mentions the possibility (and likelihood concerning the context) that Il Duce was joking.

King Heffy asking for VIC to be investigated next round despite clearly agreeing with him this round, raises alarms for me as well. I'm not sure of VIC, but KH seems to be up to something (maybe a frame job or something IDK).

I also found it kind of strange that KH was so eager to defend me, despite me really not having done much. He has said similar stuff about me in the past, but usually later in the game.

And yes, my vote for BHB was a joke.

Aladeen, why was I invited into the convo with you and JE? There's nothing there of any importance.

I also found it kind of strange that KH was so eager to defend me, despite me really not having done much. He has said similar stuff about me in the past, but usually later in the game.

And yes, my vote for BHB was a joke.

Ask JE14 I didn't invite you

How was it ambiguous?

Here is the post:

If anyone wants to know my role, PM me yours.

I AM THE MEDKIT

I don't know how someone could not consider it a joke considering the context. He quotes 112's joke post with another joke post that has been used several times in the past: actually being the medkit. Notice how several people (yourself included) completely ignore the post for practically two pages. If it wasn't ambiguous, why didn't someone acknowledge it? ........Because it was considered a joke, therein lies the ambiguity.

Not acknowledging the possibility that Il Duce is joking is what makes me uneasy. It makes it seem you and KH (whom I already suspect) had knowledge before the rest of the thread, that Il Duce really had the medkit. I am not saying that you had previous knowledge, I am saying the optics of it looks far from good (enough to warrant an Il Duce investigation before specials contact him at least).

Archived