The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Flyers promote Hextall to GM and Holmgren to President

Pretty much seals the deal for Benning. Unless, Linden pulls a McPhee and actually hire McPhee.

It probably was already decided when they brought back Hextall, but at the same time, were they worried to lose him to the Nucks?

That is why I figured Hextall would be 'hurried' into the position, rather than risk him moving on .. I believe he will do well .. would not be surprised to see the Flyers get more physical.

Pretty much seals the deal for Benning. Unless, Linden pulls a McPhee and actually hire McPhee.

It probably was already decided when they brought back Hextall, but at the same time, were they worried to lose him to the Nucks?

If Linden hires McPhee I think i'm going to throw up in my mouth a little :sick: .

I'd take Tim Burke and tell him "our main goal is to beat Calgary" see if we can piss off his old man

:lol: I don't think he is Brian Burke's son, considering they were both born the same year...would be quite a feat even for Brian Burke to pull that off.

:lol: I don't think he is Brian Burke's son, considering they were both born the same year...would be quite a feat even for Brian Burke to pull that off.

Haha Hot-Tub, Time machine ;)

Lol shoulda researched that better, I thought for sure that was Brian's son....the brother of the late fluffer...but I think he's involved in scouting somewhere...Philly maybe...

Haha Hot-Tub, Time machine ;)

Lol shoulda researched that better, I thought for sure that was Brian's son....the brother of the late fluffer...but I think he's involved in scouting somewhere...Philly maybe...

San Jose :P

Archived