The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Cone - Game #108

g_bassi13

Last night as soon as I saw I had got MK'd I stopped reading. Wow, did I miss a lot of gold. :lol:

What a disaster for my first time as sheriff. :sadno::picard: I totally thought that Aladeen was the lackey, but the normal one where he would show up clean and thought that Heffy was either KP or psycho sheriff.

I'll sign up for the next game, doesn't matter when it starts.

Smith80 is a mafia legend without ever playing a game.

I'll sign up right now if Smith80 is playing.

is he trying to be cute or something because I am obviously no one's dupe. :sadno: or did I miss the joke or something.

Kesler recruited a lot of his friends who were extremely quiet and played in a very odd manner. We jokingly accused them all of being Kesler dupes (although ClassySubban actually WAS a Kesler dupe). Kumar is one of those people. He's also the true MVP due to Kesler handing him over the mafia list one game.

I'll sign up right now if Smith80 is playing.

Kesler recruited a lot of his friends who were extremely quiet and played in a very odd manner. We jokingly accused them all of being Kesler dupes (although ClassySubban actually WAS a Kesler dupe). Kumar is one of those people. He's also the true MVP due to Kesler handing him over the mafia list one game.

Oh thanks for the information. I was very confused.

I have a random question about the Lackey. Are they allowed to submit kills if all the mafia are dead and what happens if the Lackey and one TP are the only 2 people left? Some parts of the Lackey role confuse me.

The Lackey is technically a Townsperson who helps the mafia win (and wins with them). The Lackey doesn't ever submit kills and if they are the last of the mafia affiliated players in the game, the TP's win.

Granted some hosts may decide to alter this role (and others) so it is wise to read the OP just in case (IMO hosts should always announce roles and changes in the OP).

The Lackey is technically a Townsperson who helps the mafia win (and wins with them). The Lackey doesn't ever submit kills and if they are the last of the mafia affiliated players in the game, the TP's win.

Granted some hosts may decide to alter this role (and others) so it is wise to read the OP just in case (IMO hosts should always announce roles and changes in the OP).

I've always considered 1 Lackey and 1 TP a Mafia win.

So are we gonna get this orgy game started or what?

I was hoping for a little more showing of interest.

I suppose I'll get a new thread up to attract a few more people and we'll start once we reach 18-ish. It'll just be a standard game, though, and all the roles included will be posted. I have a few ideas I wanted to try but I don't think it'll work without more players.

Archived