The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Drapes, curtains or blinds?

So my girlfriends mother has been on a visit here and decided she wanted to redo our little place. I had to spend about an hour on the phone convincing the landlord to just let her refit some new drapes on windows so she could get it out of her system. She's an interior designer and once she gets an idea, she wont let it go until you go nuts and give in, hence I'd rather deal with the landlord.

Anyway, she gave us the option between drapes, curtains and blinds with different style sub categories of each, with additional sub categories of texture, colors, design, fabric and on and on etc. If we dont make a decision, she will. I told her fine and that was the end of that plus my girlfriend doesn't care what she does. However, I thought I would just dump this story here and see if anybody has an idea or suggestion that I should put forward to her before she finalizes the order. I am afraid however that Marvin- our pet dog will chew at the drapes when he's in heat. I haven't had him fixed so every now and then he gets a little crazy, until I let him loose at the beach for his hump day with the other bitches.

BTW she's not charging us for the curtains blinds, drapes whatever, she just wants to use her reno on our place as a promo.

Wait, you watch soap operas on your days off, get you're gf to catch you up on what you missed, and now you're giving in to the mother in law instead of putting your foot down?

Are you even allowed to make this kind of decision when your gf keeps your balls in her purse?

:lol:

Yeah bloods hard to get out once it sets.

You and lockout guy have a wild imagination.

Wait, you watch soap operas on your days off, get you're gf to catch you up on what you missed, and now you're giving in to the mother in law instead of putting your foot down?

Are you even allowed to make this kind of decision when your gf keeps your balls in her purse?

Well actually its her mother who has me by the balls. We kinda played a little hanky panky when she checked in to her hotel last week...

Well actually its her mother who has me by the balls. We kinda played a little hanky panky when she checked in to her hotel last week...

If the 'Jerry Springer Show ' is your style....thumb-tack up some moth-eaten blankets. Swat some bugs on the windows & leave 'em. Spit toothpaste...oh heck,...just spit anything on 'em, too. Then have her "Promo" that.

If the 'Jerry Springer Show ' is your style....thumb-tack up some moth-eaten blankets. Swat some bugs on the windows & leave 'em. Spit toothpaste...oh heck,...just spit anything on 'em, too. Then have her "Promo" that.

Nah, she wants it for a catalogue or something. BTW she has a nasty habit of walking around butt naked while the girlfriend is out. The dog just kept looking at her as if she was some wierdo or something...

Nah, she wants it for a catalogue or something. BTW she has a nasty habit of walking around butt naked while the girlfriend is out. The dog just kept looking at her as if she was some wierdo or something...

This thread is entering that weird part of the internet.

I'm still mulling over an hour on the phone with the landlord. What. And if an interior designer gave me a choice between the three onlyl window dressing options in the world I'd tell to get lost. I could have done that myself.

You and lockout guy have a wild imagination.

MILF?

Archived