The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[rumor] benning wants reinhart

You mean Daniel Sedin? He's the one who looks like he was ruined by a concussion. (I hope Im wrong)

Crosby has been unreal and plays like his old self. Also, it wasn't even a concussion. That was the first injury and wasn't severe. He had a broken vertebrae which kept him out for a long time. He was misdiagnosed by the Pens which is probably why the entire medical staff was canned. His concussion was minor and didn't last long. Everyone thought it did though because his actual injury had the same symptoms. He wasn't getting treated properly and once they figured out what was wrong, he started getting healthy.

Points in regular season mean didly

I doubt kesler goes to pittsburg they are gonna suck for awhile. Crosby just hasnt been the same since concussion.

Ny

tb

or anaheim

Anaheim is the best destination for a return.

Yeah putting up 104 points in 80 games this year and winning the Art Ross, plus being nominated for the Hart. Just not the same player.

Just because he didn't put up 2 points per game in the playoff shows he's lost it right? 27 gp 24 pt since the concussion in the post season.

ha looks like i'm not the only one who thinks that was a ridiculous comment

Horvat is going nowhere and Toronto media really need to lose their obsession with getting us to trade him away.

I live in Toronto and I have yet to see any media outlet report anything about Horvat at all. They don't care and to my knowledge, never even brought his name up. He's in proposals because those people are aware you gotta give to get.

Points in regular season mean didly

Yeah you're right. I guess as soon as April hits his "concussion" history kicks in, then goes away in September again. Seems legit. :rolleyes:

I am sure between our AHL and NHL teams we could offer up something worthwhile in terms of a solid LW as well. Buffalo is not in the same boat as NYI or FLA in regards to needing to be competitive now, although I am sure int eh upcoming draft there will be talk of collusion and intentional tanking to the detriment of the league so a guy like Hansen + would certainly help them LOOK like they're trying.

I like Sanheim, Tuch (if available) Fiala, Fabbri, Honka or even at a stretch off the board with Mantha Mattson or Vanier

But who do we have that's a more established left winger that we'd want to trade? Is Booth (even at 50%) really going to entice them? It's hard to tell exactly with Snow though, so that's a bit of a question for what they'd want other than Shinkaruk since our options at left wing otherwise aren't waiving for

Buffalo or aren't that enticing to a rebuilding team.

Plenty of good names that could be around at 24th though, would be a decent extra pick on top of anything we can get in the top 5-10.

To land a pick like that, we're gonna have to give up our 1st pick, a roster player and a prospect. That roster player would probably be Hansen or Tanev, and the prospect would be one of Jensen, Gaunce or Shinkaruk.

Hansen, Jensen and a 6th is a heck of a lot to give up considering what's available at the 6th spot.

If I were Benning, I'd really try hard to land the 2nd Overall without giving up the 6th, it's a really tough sell, but it's the kind of injection of talent this club needs.

Having Horvat, Reinhart and Ritchie coming up in the system would make people forget about our terrible drafting history pretty quick.

To van:

Vatanen, 10th overall, 2014 1st

To ana:

Kesler

To florida:

Garrison or Tanev, 6th overall, 2014 1st ana

To van:

1st overall, Brandon pirri

1st overall= reinhartt

10th overall =Virtanen

Would rather have Etem than Vatanen TBH.

Vatanen might be the player edler needs to get out of his funk.

Not a bad idea, but we lack offense from forwards. Emerson Etem would look great especially when he and Shinkaruk have great chemistry together. Both of their highest jr. point totals came from those two playing on the same line. If we can acquire Etem, I'd definitely look forward to seeing those two to continue working their chemistry in the professional levels, whether it be in the AHL or the NHL. Preferably the NHL but if not, then hopefully they will soon enough.

Archived