The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thatcher Demko | #35 | G

Drouin

1 hour ago, The 5th Line said:

I just read like the last 10 pages of this thread and I didn't really see anyone say that they dont think Demko is going to sign, all I saw was a bunch of people continuously telling each other to calm down, people creeping Thatchers' dad's twitter page and Alf saying some of the most ridiculous crap I have ever seen.

I think the only people here who are paranoid are the ones who keep telling others not to be paranoid.

You've read me like a book. 

Although I do believe he will sign here, there is always that little feeling of doubt that is eating me on the inside. I'm trying to look strong on the surface and tell myself it will be fine. Thatcher is a massive piece for this franchise moving forward. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The 5th Line said:

I just read like the last 10 pages of this thread and I didn't really see anyone say that they dont think Demko is going to sign, all I saw was a bunch of people continuously telling each other to calm down, people creeping Thatchers' dad's twitter page and Alf saying some of the most ridiculous crap I have ever seen.

I think the only people here who are paranoid are the ones who keep telling others not to be paranoid.

Alf takes exception to your "rediculous crap" comment.  Alf has spewed A LOT more rediculous crap than in this thread.  Is this a challenge to the Regent of Rediculous? :frantic:

5 hours ago, Jinx_RK17 said:

His dad started following multiple Vancouver related twitter feeds lately. Take a deep breath people, this should ease some minds. Why bother following vancity media if you don't plan on signing. 

Screenshot_20160415-052041.png

Either he signs or his dad is trying to become King Troll of the Trollhard Empire.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tre Mac said:

Either he signs or his dad is trying to become King Troll of the Trollhard Empire.

Obviously his dad knows his decision or what he's leaning towards anyways.  Although he could be doing this just to see what Vancouver media says about his son after he decides not to sign. 

Not predicting anything just giving a different view on the matter. 

Someone kidnap his dad so we csn interrogate him. Half hour in a room with alf should do it. 

If youre reading this mr. Demko Im kidding:wacko:. I apologize. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, The 5th Line said:

Really?

17 hours ago, Lui's Knob said:

This really isn't starting to look good.....maybe Demko feels he is NHL ready and unless Miller/Markstrom are shipped off, he's not going to Utica?

I'd trade both goalies to give Demko a spot - he's that good (or will be in a couple years)....

18 hours ago, cbdoubleu said:

I'm starting to shift to the "he's not going sign here" side.

On 4/13/2016 at 4:56 PM, steviewonder20 said:

And, his father tweeted today that the family are huge Ducks fans, as they live in San Diego. Hopefully, he's not waiting to be a UFA to play for them.

On 4/13/2016 at 2:03 PM, DontMessMe said:

Maybe this is why Calgary passed up on him? Too risky to draft NCAA players 

On 4/13/2016 at 1:09 PM, ReggieBush said:

He is abusing the system

On 4/13/2016 at 9:01 AM, ReggieBush said:

I love demko as a player, but if he signs elsewhere I'm getting the jersey of the team he signs with. On that jersey will have his number and the name will be JUDAS.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Gooseberries said:

Obviously his dad knows his decision or what he's leaning towards anyways.  Although he could be doing this just to see what Vancouver media says about his son after he decides not to sign. 

Not predicting anything just giving a different view on the matter. 

Someone kidnap his dad so we csn interrogate him. Half hour in a room with alf should do it. 

If youre reading this mr. Demko Im kidding:wacko:. I apologize. 

I'm sure Mr Demko has alf on ignore, just like everyone else.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Canucks Curse said:

btw with social media and stalking twitter accounts, this is all getting uncomfortable and the fact that that rectangle guy chirped thatcher over twitter is pretty weird. I say he all leave the kid alone.

no kidding

16 minutes ago, Canucks Curse said:

His parents just saw him last weekend, maybe they are visiting him again to help him pack up and leave for Utica.

If his parents are helping him pack it is for Russia and not Utica.  Demko has been invited to play for team USA in the World's.

• Upvote 1