The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

1 hour ago, Attila Umbrus said:

I was dreaming of Guddy and Edler being that pairing...that didn't work out well haha. I wonder where Peda is now? Haven't checked in on him since we traded him to Pitts. But yes and hell yes, and more yes...Try and Myers...:towel:

He has been in the KHL for the last couple seasons. I always liked him.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Kootenay Gold said:

Pedan playing for Kazan AK-Bars:  35 gms  5G 10A 15 pts +16

Tryamkin plays for Automobilist                  : 56 gms  2G 9A 11pts  +9

The twin towers lol

I watched a game where they played each other. They didn't hit each other or even talk lol. I was wondering and watching for any hi jinks. :P

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, BarnBurner said:

Looks like Tryamkin got a 5 minute boarding penalty and a game misconduct about 3 minutes into the game today. His team won. 

Yeah saw it. 2 minute boarding at most. Puck was there.  Guy was going down. Tryamkin applied his stick a bit. Not vicious at all. 

Probably a statement call before the playoffs.

• Cheers 2

8 hours ago, SilentSam said:

And what are the relevancy of your posts?

You seem to be fear based and mongering over your own opinions.. from over 3 years ago.

It seems you haven’t been following this player or understand the true potential he brings.

To have him here, will far outweigh not having him here.

I'm certainly not fear mongering I'm just trying to keep my expectations realistic. 

I think it would be fool hearty to place him on a pairing with Hughes out of the gate. Maybe if he earns a spot there and proves he is in shape enough to play those minutes. But I'm certainly not penciling him there now. 

the canucks having a bunch of bananas out weighs not having a bunch of bananas. 

I certainly want Tryamkin to return and I'm excited for that possibility but my expectations are tempered. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

I'm certainly not fear mongering I'm just trying to keep my expectations realistic. 

I think it would be fool hearty to place him on a pairing with Hughes out of the gate. Maybe if he earns a spot there and proves he is in shape enough to play those minutes. But I'm certainly not penciling him there now. 

the canucks having a bunch of bananas out weighs not having a bunch of bananas. 

I certainly want Tryamkin to return and I'm excited for that possibility but my expectations are tempered. 

Don’t get me wrong.  I don’t have expectations..  I see potential.

ive already been quoted as saying I see Tryamkin as a top 2 pairing D man after 1 more full season with us.

thats not an expectation,  it’s a potential based assessment.

its on the player.

I would say your “expectations” are set low, or you don’t see any potential to assess, or don’t want to make an assessment on any play you have seen over the past 3 seasons, or speculate on the 60 games he did play for us.

Its safe to be tempered, and cliche’ to live in the past.

7 hours ago, cuporbust said:

Damn It GIF by memecandy

They're making the playoffs regardless of wins now. It actually bodes well for Tryamkin as they've seem to lean on him of late and for the team to be doing well despite losing Kovar is a good sign for Tryamkin's ability.

15 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

They're making the playoffs regardless of wins now. It actually bodes well for Tryamkin as they've seem to lean on him of late and for the team to be doing well despite losing Kovar is a good sign for Tryamkin's ability.

will ferrell snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Edited by cuporbust

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

Will be good for Nik to get in the playoff competition and then arrive to us healthy.. 

I’d Call that a “conditioning stint” in itself.

Can't wait to see him back in the Canucks lineup.

I get that people are tempering expectations, but his physicality is what we need for a playoff run.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3