The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brad Marchand on Tomas Plekanec: "I hate him, I can't stand him."

Guys, guys! He's just being generous is his own way. Little balls of hate like that don't have much to offer in terms of kindness, leadership or wisdom, so if anything we should thank him for giving what he does have to give! Plus it's guys like him who prolong the dying career of the enforcer.

The league would be so boring without rats running around the ice for Subban to squash.

Sedins, Hamhuis,Bieksa,Miller, Vrbata and possibly Edler's better. You're a joke if you think he's better than the Sedins, that is disrespectful to the Sedins and the whole NHL.

The Sedins of last season? You bet Marchand is better. He was also better than any Canuck in the SCF. Just face it, the guy is a great player and Canuck fans hate him because he's so good at what he does.

The Sedins of last season? You bet Marchand is better. He was also better than any Canuck in the SCF. Just face it, the guy is a great player and Canuck fans hate him because he's so good at what he does.

Poor timing. He did very well that postseason but has really struggled ever since. He completely disappeared last playoffs.

Considering Marchand is better than anyone on the Canucks I wouldn't be laughing at him.

hmm this account seems suspicious.

The Canadian penal system is awesome, ain't it? Who gave @PrisonFugitive a weekend pass?

Archived