The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

well, a brony is a loose term. if you like the show, you're automatically lumped in to that group everyone else is. i'm a brony cause i like the show. i like the message, the animation, the characters, voice acting, blah blah, but i'm not one of those guys who buys hundreds/thousands of dollars on merchandise. i'm not a freak =p i support the brand, to an extent

Fair enough, I guess I'm a brony then! :P

I confess that I let little things bother me I really shouldnt.

Like people pretending to be something they are not really annoys me. I have a friend who sometimes pretends to like stuff she doesn't to impress people who shouldn't matter. It really upsets me because this friend is ditching those of us who have been for her always and sticking with a bad crowd.

I shouldn't care because she has to learn on her own what these people are all about but I feel used.

Edited by AppleJack

I confess that I let little things bother me I really shouldnt.

Like people pretending to be something they are not really annoys me. I have a friend who sometimes pretends to like stuff she doesn't to impress people who shouldn't matter. It really upsets me because this friend is ditching those of us who have been for her always and sticking with a bad crowd.

I shouldn't care because she has to learn on her own what these people are all about but I feel used.

She's turning heel.

• Upvote 1

Well of course, but it was a seriously awkward situation but I felt bad for blaming it on the hearing-impaired. And while we all know that we all fart, it's still a little bit taboo to do in public.

Just like masturbation.