The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks VS Edmonton Oilers : October 11th

MattJVD

Throwing it out there but focus more on English in school or spelling bees or whatever you may be taking cause your spelling is atrocious. But anyways to the game.. Nucks win 4-2 goals by Daniel, Vrbata, Vey and dorsett

Yeah i know is getting better i just gotta slow down and edit things but some times i do use slang so maybe is confuseing for people from sweden or whatever sorry

Our boys are going have to work hard for a full 60 minutes each game this season to get the right results. The Oil have improved.

I thought the rookie Leon D. was slotted in at second line centre. Some Edmonton fans have begun to call him Neon Leon. A nick-name long time Lions fans will recognize.

He might be, I shamelessly stole that line-up from the Edmonton vs Calgary GDT on the Edmonton HF board lol.

The Canucks have to win, its Deb's birthday and she well be at the game.Hell Hath No Fury like a women, when her favorite hockey team doesn't win on her birthday.

Burr's playing like a man possessed; he's got it in the bag. Deb will have a great b-day!

Yeah i know is getting better i just gotta slow down and edit things but some times i do use slang so maybe is confuseing for people from sweden or whatever sorry

I was born and raised in BC. I still think you spell like a child. I'm still not sure if you are 12 or just really stupid.

Archived